Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 St. Mary's vs. #3 Portland @ WCC Tourney, March 7

+9
pilotram
gaelhoopfreak
stanpilot
goldhelmet
onetouchfutbol
Rob's Jacket
PilotNut
PilotDrummer
PurplePrideTrumpet
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

#2 St. Mary's vs. #3 Portland @ WCC Tourney, March 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: #2 St. Mary's vs. #3 Portland @ WCC Tourney, March 7

Post by Rob's Jacket Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:11 pm

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:
PilotDrummer wrote:
ShipstadPilot11 wrote:It was quite endearing when one of the St. Mary's players told our fans to suck his c*** as he left the game.

I can't picture any of our guys doing that to anyone. Another reason I'm proud to be a Pilot fan.

A player? Wow...stay classy.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was Omar, he's had problems controlling his temper in the past.
I tell ya, if I ever get on Facebook I'm going to find Omar and poke him repeatedly. Like every hour, every day.

Omar's profile picture right now:

#2 St. Mary's vs. #3 Portland @ WCC Tourney, March 7 - Page 2 N173402878_8173

You cannot - let me repeat, CANNOT - make this stuff up.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

#2 St. Mary's vs. #3 Portland @ WCC Tourney, March 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: #2 St. Mary's vs. #3 Portland @ WCC Tourney, March 7

Post by pilotram Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Looking For: Friendship, A Relationship

He is also a fan of himself on his fan page.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tomgyrl31 Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:26 pm

PilotDrummer wrote:
pilotram wrote:
up7587 wrote:I sat next to a nice GU fan, who actually graduated from the school.
So there are some of those out there.

I think you're quoting up7587, not me, but there are a few nice GU and SMC fans out there. Just not the ones who booed the band as they walked through the hotel.

The nicest compliment I was paid this year came from a SMC alum from Seattle who comes down to Portland for games and actually was looking for "the band's conga player" after the semifinal game. So, to the fans who are cool to the band, the fans, and the team? You rock. To the rest of you? Stay classy. Rolling Eyes

Come on now, Drummer......Don't be too surprised now.....that Seattle Gael who you met was me Very Happy Love the bongos....you play them ala Ricky Ricardo style! Yes, the Portland band is the best in the conference and we do cheer for the Pilots (except when they are playing my Gaels!). And....as we discussed....so on the same page as you......to the rest of you, stay classy Laughing
tomgyrl31
tomgyrl31
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotDrummer Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:32 pm

tomgyrl31 wrote:Come on now, Drummer......Don't be too surprised now.....that Seattle Gael who you met was me Very Happy Love the bongos....you play them ala Ricky Ricardo style! Yes, the Portland band is the best in the conference and we do cheer for the Pilots (except when they are playing my Gaels!). And....as we discussed....so on the same page as you......to the rest of you, stay classy Laughing
Oh, I'm not surprised...just glad we have fans out there.
PilotDrummer
PilotDrummer
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 509
Location : Check behind the basket or in the drum squad. I probably have a cowbell.
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 pm

gaelhoopfreak wrote: Any of you Pilots know much about our Jesuit / Portland recruit Stephen Holt ?
We are hearing great things about him. He was rated very high.
If any of you have any updates, I'd appreciate it.

Freak
I went to watch the tournament this weekend and Jesuit won it easily. Holt is rated highly for good reason. He's strong and quick, has that ability to drive past guys in the lane or pull up and shoot. Kind of reminds me of what Nik Raivio could do. I think any WCC school would like to have him.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodless! Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:39 am

Rumor has it that he is really Gob Bluth's son...STEVE HOLT!

Hope at least someone out there picks up that reference...
Woodless!
Woodless!
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2