Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 Offseason

+7
KTodd
PocketPass
NoPoNeighbor
wrv
DoubleDipper
blacksheep
PilotNut
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2015 Offseason - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Offseason

Post by DoubleDipper Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:11 am

Team building and leadership development going on in the mountains this weekend....no more time for recruiting.

All 14 team members, all four coaches, the head trainer, the basketball technology coordinator, and three well-conditioned instructors....
2015 Offseason - Page 3 Ckzjz510
Ray and Philipp may be tall, but not that tall....they are standing on the summit. .... tongue
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11236
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:37 am

Where's special K, working on his paperwork at the office in the Chile's center...poor young man... ha,ha

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:21 am

MesaPilot1 wrote:Where's special K, working on his paperwork at the office in the Chile's center...poor young man... ha,ha
First, welcome back, MP1......I hope we'll see contributions and opinions from you in the coming season.

Regarding, KK, I asked the same question when I saw the picture, where is he?  I thought for sure he'd be out there with the team....and you know what, looking at his job description, I bet he was the one who took the picture.   tongue  

The life of a DBO is undoubtedly without publicity, glamor, or headlines.....
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Murdoch Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 am

DoubleDipper wrote:2015 Offseason - Page 3 Ckzjz510

So if that's Jazz holding the...whatever that is, a pick axe? And I'm guessing Rashad between Rev and Jazz. Who is lower left in the photo, and who's between Jarrel and Colin Russell?
Dean Murdoch
Dean Murdoch
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1787
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPoNeighbor Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Lower left is the new assistant coach. Not sure about the guy in the back.

NoPoNeighbor
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:56 pm

NoPoNeighbor wrote:Lower left is the new assistant coach. Not sure about the guy in the back.
Hahaha, yes, that is Coach Mitch Johnson front and left in the picture.  

The "guy" in the back is one of only two seniors on the team, Max Livingston.....with his summer haircut. Rolling Eyes

Shocked You didn't recognize Max, but you recognized walk-on Xavier Hallinan on the far right in the center row next to Coach Pfaff?
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:13 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:
MesaPilot1 wrote:Where's special K, working on his paperwork at the office in the Chile's center...poor young man... ha,ha
First, welcome back, MP1......I hope we'll see contributions and opinions from you in the coming season.

Regarding, KK, I asked the same question when I saw the picture, where is he?  I thought for sure he'd be out there with the team....and you know what, looking at his job description, I bet he was the one who took the picture.   tongue  

The life of a DBO is undoubtedly without publicity, glamor, or headlines.....

Thanks, dd.......it's good to be back.... I just hope pilotnut has his excellent editorial skills honed up on you guys while I was in Europe yelling at the referees pirat ...we're all 4 years older and I'm hoping the pilots mbprogram can return to Tj, robin, Luke, Nic ,Kramer, & Stohl days...I'm impressed with Revs recruiting recently, and his additions to the staff....you can all blame Geez come about Feb. when you wish the web would go black in AZ.....

Is that one awful referee still officiating in the WCC?   😉 I'm hoping they promoted him to a desk job by now.....at least I've mentally blocked his name from my mind....lol jocolor

Last edited by MesaPilot1 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Well, just so you know, our DBO does get out of the office from time-to-time.

The 3 players missing from this picture are Max, Jarrel, and Bryce.  
2015 Offseason - Page 3 Cjgc6t10
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Murdoch Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:30 am

DoubleDipper wrote:Shocked You didn't recognize Max, but you recognized walk-on Xavier Hallinan on the far right in the center row next to Coach Pfaff?

I'll be honest, I thought the guy at lower left was a player and the one beside Pfaff was maybe the new assistant. Coach Johnson looks like he could have just finished up his first year at college.
Dean Murdoch
Dean Murdoch
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1787
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotram Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 am

Terry Cahill wrote:

So if that's Jazz holding the...whatever that is, a pick axe? And I'm guessing Rashad between Rev and Jazz. Who is lower left in the photo, and who's between Jarrel and Colin Russell?
2015 Offseason - Page 3 410151_raven_web
Black Diamond Raven ice axe. Maybe they were preparing for some glacier travel?
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:45 pm

MesaPilot1 wrote:Is that one awful referee still officiating in the WCC?   😉 I'm hoping they promoted him to a desk job by now.....at least I've mentally blocked his name from my mind....lol jocolor
Not sure which ref you were referring to, MP1, but here's an update from UOP about the refs this coming season:
University of Pacific wrote:  The West Coast Conference will partner with the Pac-12 and Mountain West Conferences in an expanded men's basketball alliance to include the Big West and Western Athletic Conferences starting with the 2015-16 season.....
http://pacifictigers.com/sports/m-baskbl/2015-16/releases/20150805zxqfei
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3