Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which new frosh are you most interested in seeing??

+11
A_Fan
Geezaldinho
Harry Redknapp
purple haze
DaTruRochin
FANatic
onetouchfutbol
Indigo Kid
GUPhantom
perfectfallevening
fozziewozzie
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

which new frosh are you most interested in seeing?? - Page 2 Empty Re: which new frosh are you most interested in seeing??

Post by fozziewozzie Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:03 am

purplehaze,
As for who is kylie leffler. i read, i think in a link somewhere on this board that she is a walk on to u of p. geezaldinho said she had some sort of health issue this year an was injured her junior year of h.s.
I don't think u of p would let just anybody walk on to their program. she must have some kind of talent that even the most informed of those here might not know about.
fozziewozzie
fozziewozzie
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

which new frosh are you most interested in seeing?? - Page 2 Empty Re: which new frosh are you most interested in seeing??

Post by Harry Redknapp Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:43 am

She played for FC Portland so is well-known to the coaches.

Pilots have 8 FC Portland players on the roster.
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by harryb Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:11 pm

A little searching on Kylie Leffler reveals that she was a valedictorian (1 of 7). She was also a first-team league all-star her freshman year (1 of 2 frosh). She appears to be a good defender and passer as seen in a video at http://www.skillshow.com/Skillshow/ViewExtIncludes/SearchResult.cfm?searchathletes=10690Le
harryb
harryb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychotic Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Has anyone been to practice and watched?

Psychotic
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by eProf Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 am

Psychotic wrote:Has anyone been to practice and watched?
Yes, I saw them scrimmaging for 15 minutes or so on Monday. I don't know the new players by face yet, and a couple of the frosh were wearing the practice vests that covered up their numbers, so I was not always sure who I was watching. Sarah, Micaela and Michelle looked solid but not spectacular. Nichole's defenders did a pretty good job not exposing her; the one punch-out she had was rather weak. Amanda, Ellen, Kylie and Erin (GK) did not scrimmage--all appeared to be injured to some extent (as did veterans Hailee and Kendra).

Kendall was a real tiger out there.
eProf
eProf
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2