Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season tickets

4 posters

Go down

Season tickets Empty Season tickets

Post by bobtcat2 Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Looking at getting a season ticket although I know I will miss a lot of games.  I was thinking about getting a bleacher one but my memory is hazy.  Are there some games with low attendance where you're allowed to seat in a seat with a back even though you have a bleacher GA?

bobtcat2
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2017-01-13

Back to top Go down

Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets

Post by up7587 Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:40 pm

bobtcat2 wrote:Looking at getting a season ticket although I know I will miss a lot of games.  I was thinking about getting a bleacher one but my memory is hazy.  Are there some games with low attendance where you're allowed to seat in a seat with a back even though you have a bleacher GA?

I think that has happened when the students are away on break. There is a whole section that is empty those times.

up7587
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2021-06-10

bobtcat2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilot14 Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:09 pm

Honestly, seating is essentially GA/pick where you want to sit for any game that isn't Gonzaga/BYU.

Now, if the program sees some sustained success and attendance numbers jump then that may change. But, at this point, attendance ends up being like 25% capacity and they don't even bother pulling the bleachers on the West side out so you couldn't sit in your assigned seat even if you wanted to if that's where your ticket is.

Pilot14
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2021-05-06

bobtcat2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPoNeighbor Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:45 pm

Pilot14 is right. In the years when I’ve had season tickets, the only time I sat in my actual seats was for a GU or BYU game. For all other games I sat wherever I pleased, including in seats that cost more than the ones I had tickets for. I’d usually change seats at halftime just for the heck of it, to get a different vantage point.

NoPoNeighbor
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by up7587 Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:48 pm

NoPoNeighbor wrote:Pilot14 is right. In the years when I’ve had season tickets, the only time I sat in my actual seats was for a GU or BYU game. For all other games I sat wherever I pleased, including in seats that cost more than the ones I had tickets for. I’d usually change seats at halftime just for the heck of it, to get a different vantage point.

Haha, I've sat in the same seat for years, and griped when someone (usually a relative) was in my seat when I arrived.

up7587
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by bobtcat2 Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:06 pm

Cool, I think that'll be my plan too. Thanks all!

bobtcat2
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by bobtcat2 Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:34 pm

The bleacher season tickets are sold out! Only the $220 and up available.

bobtcat2
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by up7587 Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:52 pm

Talk to Dave Taylor at the ticket office. Maybe there is a waiting list or something else he can do to help you.

up7587
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down