Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Deal on Season Tickets!!!

3 posters

Go down

Awesome Deal on Season Tickets!!! Empty Awesome Deal on Season Tickets!!!

Post by Stonehouse Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:40 pm

Whoa... they are really stepping up the season ticket packages. Did anyone else get the alumni email today? Check it out:

Basketball: Season ticket packages for the men's basketball season are currently available. Lower-level reserved seats are $210 for the season and upper-level reserved seats are $150. Season ticket holders enjoy many perks not offered to individual ticket purchasers. Spare your pocketbook and try the Budget Buster men's basketball season ticket option. For $135, enjoy end zone seats, directly on the floor (section 8a) in the "Stuff It" section. Includes all you can eat popcorn and soda, as well as a hot dog and a box of candy delivered to your seat every game. Hurry - there are only a limited number of seats available! For more details, contact Dave Taylor at (503) 943-8619 or taylord@up.edu.

Young alumni can purchase men's basketball season tickets for half price! Enjoy every home game with lower-level reserved seats for $105 or upper-level reserved seats for $75. For information or to purchase tickets, contact the Pilot Box Office at (503) 943-7525 (M-F, 11am-5pm).

Loving that "Stuff It" section deal... all you can eat popcord and soda, plus a hot dog and candy at every game, for only $135. Dang. Seriously... why not do that? That's a terrific, terrific deal. And it's kind of fun to sit underneath the hoops too.

And how about the young alumni price? Pretty dang good. I'm loving all this reaching out to young alums... I think it makes a ton of sense, since so many of them are around Portland still. Way to go UP marketing and ticket office!
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Awesome Deal on Season Tickets!!! Empty Re: Awesome Deal on Season Tickets!!!

Post by PilotNut Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Agreed, this is very cool... I thought about switching over to the "Stuff It" section... Smile

And the best selling point is the home schedule. A total of 15 home games, including Washington, Nevada, Yale and of course WCC & NCAA tourney teams GU, SMC and USD! This is a great home schedule! Basketball

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:26 pm

I am all about the "stuff it" section. I just checked the schedule and if I am lucky I might make two games. The way I throw down popcorn it would probably be worth it for me to go ahead and buy some season tickets.

Stonehouse, why did you call it popcord? is that some Northwesterner thing?

maybe a stupid question. what exactly does it take to be a young alumni?
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Oh I'm all about the popcord, mattwizz. ALL ABOUT IT.

Wait, so will you seriously be able to come to some games? Around the time of the wedding? Or are you coming to PDX for Christmas? Too bad I don't have our season tickets in the same spot anymore. (And next to PilotNut, for that matter.) And they are even better now... old man Carrot Sticks and the Reject Son aren't around any more. Tragic. Of course, now that Holton is gone we can't spend half of the game talking about his suit. Hmmm...

I think the young alumni is supposed to be graduated within the last 10 years. So we've still got a bit of time left.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down