Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reserve your Season Tickets Now!

Go down

Reserve your Season Tickets Now! Empty Reserve your Season Tickets Now!

Post by Snus Junction Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:52 am

New coach and new season. Lots of chat about transfer portals, possible recruits etc.
BUT TO SUCCEED WE NEED “BUTTS IN THE SEATS” EVERY GAME NOT JUST ZAGS AND BYU.
I didn't subscribe last year. I was fed up.
Just called UP and talked to Scott.
I’m back and I hope you are too.
Basketball is a game of emotion. Players feed off fans and vice versa.
And bring back some tradition: A couch in court side seating for high donors, a crazy purple band leader.
Can we fill the gym, please!

Snus Junction
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2020-07-14

GoPilots19 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Reserve your Season Tickets Now! Empty Re: Reserve your Season Tickets Now!

Post by Snus Junction Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:15 am

Let me know how many season tickets this group buys. And let the Coach and Team know too. If we can’t put our money where our Team(s) are then we are just another - albeit fun - gossip blog. Maybe we get our own shirts to prove our commitment and to identify “fellow travelers.?” When I started attending - the Jose Slaughter years - it was a raucous crowd and a fun event. Last several years felt like a .” Not typically a “team spirit, rah- rah” person but not a “zombie” either. “wake”
Do any of you remember the “sideline couch” for high donors? Or the “purple band leader”
And to e clear, since we get free women,s bball tickets with a season ticket purchase, let’s remember that the women’s bball carried us through thr last year. They actually plated a team game and should have been in the Big Dance!

Snus Junction
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2020-07-14

Back to top Go down