Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Masters - What is Your Interest?

2 posters

Go down

Are you more or less likely to watch the Masters?

The Masters - What is Your Interest? Vote_lcap11%The Masters - What is Your Interest? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
The Masters - What is Your Interest? Vote_lcap0%The Masters - What is Your Interest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Masters - What is Your Interest? Vote_lcap22%The Masters - What is Your Interest? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
The Masters - What is Your Interest? Vote_lcap67%The Masters - What is Your Interest? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

The Masters - What is Your Interest? Empty The Masters - What is Your Interest?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 am

The Masters golf tournament is coming in a couple weeks, and it will be Tiger Wood's return to competition. What affect does the Tiger "situation" have on your interest in watching the Masters?

Back to top Go down

The Masters - What is Your Interest? Empty Re: The Masters - What is Your Interest?

Post by mattywizz Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:43 pm

You need another category, "when the Masters/Tiger is the topic on sports radio, I change the channel"

I will ineveitably hear who wins, but I will not actively seek that information.

Last edited by mattywizz on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speeling)
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

The Masters - What is Your Interest? Empty Re: The Masters - What is Your Interest?

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 pm

To the last question: The Oregon spring game is May 1. Come see how the electronic ankle monitors affect the boys' mobility. Duck!
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down