Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC...

+7
Stonehouse
ragingplatapus49
Auto Pilot
DaTruRochin
PurplePrideTrumpet
ohhh_yeah
onetouchfutbol
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... Empty Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC...

Post by onetouchfutbol Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Rumors have been circulating that Nate Jaque might be joining Kasey Keller for the Sounders FC through the Expansion draft on November 26th:

http://wvhooligan.com/2008/11/12/expansion-draft-list-houston-dynamo/

The more UP connections, the better...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... Empty Re: Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC...

Post by ohhh_yeah Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:06 pm

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... 478018374_d2e120a8b4
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... Empty Re: Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC...

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:45 am

You misspelled Seattle. geek
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:51 am

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:You misspelled Seattle. geek

Twisted Evil

this is the clean version... i made a totally different one with the new logo and the letters C, U, F, & K... (not in that order)
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 am

Now now, some people around here like Seattle. I think a visit to the Timbers board would cause their head to explode...
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:58 am

Yeah, well I'm sure Seattleites are really weeping, have fun watching minor league soccer next year...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:07 pm

DaTruRochin wrote:Yeah, well I'm sure Seattleites are really weeping, have fun watching minor league soccer next year...

ROSE CITY 'TIL I DIE.
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 pm

That's cute.
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:29 pm

I agree. And what songs do the Seattle supporters sing?
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:35 pm

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote: Seattle supporters?

Laughing

what is one thing that is very common in almost every photo of the crowd? thousands and thousands of empty seats.

disclaimer: real madrid, man united, or celtic is in town...
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:35 pm

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:I agree. And what songs do the Seattle supporters sing?

Not sure exactly, we prefer polishing championship trophies than developing contrived songs to sing while our team loses.
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:24 pm

and winning means so much to "seattleites"??? that is why there is so many empty seats at each of the sounders four major trophy presentations???

they were winning and they were still not showing up... but the trophy did get to be polished all nice when it was shown to the seahawks crowd at halftime... Rolling Eyes

how about "developing" fan support, tradition, etc.???

jocolor
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Auto Pilot Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:09 pm

huh?
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ragingplatapus49 Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 pm

id be discouraged if someone tried to convince me that DaTruRochin were a pilots supporter.......

Neutral

bandwagon follower? pointyball fan? i assume you sit in the library......
ragingplatapus49
ragingplatapus49
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:11 pm

I've never met him, but I think he is. He is from "up there" however. Apparently we disagree on teams other than the Pilots, but I can live with him.

This fall I have met several TA members. I will be glad to follow the club with them no matter what their record is or what league they play in. They know the game and have a passion for the team. If filling one end of the stadium with singing, cheering supporters is contrived, well, whatever.Rolling Eyes

See you all downtown this summer.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 pm

ragingplatapus49 wrote:id be discouraged if someone tried to convince me that DaTruRochin were a pilots supporter.......

Neutral

bandwagon follower? pointyball fan? i assume you sit in the library......

He's definitely not the only Pilot fan or player who ever came from the North... Let's see there's Kasey Keller, Michelle French, and a whole list of others... further North from Canada there's Sinclair and Sophie too...

So, yes, there are true Pilots supporters up North. We swet blood and tears for the teams just like you do. Peace...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by ragingplatapus49 Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:03 pm

purplepridetrumpet, you havent even seen the start of it, hahahaha!!!

and in the TA, i think we refer to rochin as a "wrongsider"..... silent
ragingplatapus49
ragingplatapus49
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:11 pm

Yeah I'm obviously a Pilot bandwagon jumper ever since I went there to college, I'm sure that is a terrible reason to start rooting for a team... And same for the Sounders, at least I wasn't going to their games when they played in the Tacoma Dome watching the Dunn brothers and Marcus Hanneman, I mean 1994 that's just absurd... When did the Timbers get re-formed, 2001?? Huh... weird...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Both of you, I sincerely appreciate your support of the Pilots. When it comes to professional clubs we are not in agreement. I can live with that.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:56 pm

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:Both of you, I sincerely appreciate your support of the Pilots. When it comes to professional clubs we are not in agreement. I can live with that.

I agree. It's time to agree to disagree. Plus, there's a difference between supporting the players from UP and the teams they play for... If you don't like the Sounders FC that's fine, but, Jaqua was a former Pilot.
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:06 pm

athleticjames wrote:
PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:Both of you, I sincerely appreciate your support of the Pilots. When it comes to professional clubs we are not in agreement. I can live with that.

I agree. It's time to agree to disagree. Plus, there's a difference between supporting the players from UP and the teams they play for... If you don't like the Sounders FC that's fine, but, Jaqua was a former Pilot.
And I was thinking of posting something to that effect. Once a Pilot, always a Pilot.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:30 pm

athleticjames wrote:

28 or 29 goals and 22 assists with the Pilots correct??? i wish he would of stuck around with the fire and fought for a starting position...
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ragingplatapus49 Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:34 pm

athleticjames wrote:
DaTruRochin wrote:Yeah, well I'm sure Seattleites are really weeping, have fun watching minor league soccer next year...

Yeah I'm obviously a Pilot bandwagon jumper ever since I went there to college, I'm sure that is a terrible reason to start rooting for a team... And same for the Sounders, at least I wasn't going to their games when they played in the Tacoma Dome watching the Dunn brothers and Marcus Hanneman, I mean 1994 that's just absurd... When did the Timbers get re-formed, 2001?? Huh... weird....

He's definitely not the only Pilot fan or player who ever came from the North... Let's see there's Kasey Keller, Michelle French, and a whole list of others... further North from Canada there's Sinclair and Sophie too... So, yes, there are true Pilots supporters up North. We swet blood and tears for the teams just like you do. Peace...

good to know youre not a poser when it comes to UP issues rochin, just expect to take some flack when you bring up and back s**ttle on a portland message board......

james, we obviously havent met.....i hope im not seriously going to be lectured on the history of the program, especially when 3 or the 4 names were females......lets at least keep our arguments linear in a mens soccer thread......for example, lets just say im from the keir cochran mold.....hope that helps.......

Last edited by ragingplatapus49 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
ragingplatapus49
ragingplatapus49
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 pm

it took some time but look what i found...

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... Pilots10

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... Pilots11
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:26 pm

He was in my Ethics class. Very Happy
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next