Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonzaga

2 posters

Go down

Gonzaga Empty Gonzaga

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:02 pm

A 1-0 win from Escobar's 30-yard rocket in the first half. It's like they're competing with each other to make the WCC weekly highlights. 

The Pilots had a little more of the ball but got caught out a few times, especially in the second half. So far this season, I'd say the team has some really good moments and it's been fun to watch them.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Gonzaga Empty Re: Gonzaga

Post by DoubleDipper Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:30 am

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:So far this season, I'd say the team has some really good moments and it's been fun to watch them.
Agreed!  But I've only seen the Linfield, Pacific, and GU games....all winners! The Pacific game was a highlight tape in the second half.

UP is has some very good athletes and at least three guys who can really drill the back of the net....so as they continue to jell and grind, I think they'll see more success this season.

There are a few of us who have been long time "closet" fans of the men's team while the women seem to garner all the attention, but IMO they play a more exciting brand of soccer, even if it doesn't always result in a win.  Shocked
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11217
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down