Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All WCC Teams: Campbell, Smeulders 1st Team; Stohl, Sikma HM

+11
Rob's Jacket
Geezaldinho
MesaPilot1
PilotNut
PilotDrummer
RiseUP
PurplePrideTrumpet
mattywizz
ShipstadPilot11
blacksheep
Stonehouse
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All WCC Teams: Campbell, Smeulders 1st Team; Stohl, Sikma HM - Page 2 Empty Re: All WCC Teams: Campbell, Smeulders 1st Team; Stohl, Sikma HM

Post by MesaPilot1 Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Wow,I think were all all getting cabin fever waiting for the tourney , for the trip to Vegas or to enjoy it at home.......either that or everybody was starting to take Mesa pills.

I like these long-winded debates which probably boors everyone else but brings up some interesting points to a little ol dummy like me.......but all good things must come to an end and I agree the WCC selections were excellent for the Pilots....TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ,TJ!!!!

MesaPilot1 sunny

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

All WCC Teams: Campbell, Smeulders 1st Team; Stohl, Sikma HM - Page 2 Empty Re: All WCC Teams: Campbell, Smeulders 1st Team; Stohl, Sikma HM

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Congratulations to all the Pilot selections. We've certainly come a long way since Rev got here.

I will take credit for the hijacking, just so everyone knows it was a Pilot fan that was responsible. RJ will come find me in 105 on April 17 and take appropriate disciplinary action, I'm sure. Razz
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by goldhelmet Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Craig Ehlo is unsufferable. Could he be any more biased? It's not like he went to GU either.
goldhelmet
goldhelmet
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 pm

goldhelmet wrote:Craig Ehlo is unsufferable. Could he be any more biased? It's not like he went to GU either.

"Unsufferable?" That's why friends don't let friends go to UP.

vlad
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob's Jacket Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:25 am

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:I will take credit for the hijacking, just so everyone knows it was a Pilot fan that was responsible. RJ will come find me in 105 on April 17 and take appropriate disciplinary action, I'm sure. Razz

I wish I could, but we're so lazy in 108 that I'm not sure I could make it ALL the way over to 105 ... Very Happy

vlad wrote:
goldhelmet wrote:Craig Ehlo is unsufferable. Could he be any more biased? It's not like he went to GU either.

"Unsufferable?" That's why friends don't let friends go to UP.

Meh.

If we're going to have a resident troll, I'd rather have UPzealot from the OregonLive days.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 874

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Rob's Jacket wrote:If we're going to have a resident troll, I'd rather have UPzealot from the OregonLive days.
+1. At least he was supposedly a Pilot fan.

The idiot who drove all the Viking fans off the OLive forum to create their own board could be nice, too.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2