Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seth Curry to Duke.... (Tony) Bennett to Virginia...

+6
VikThunder
Geezaldinho
Rob's Jacket
onetouchfutbol
PilotNut
DaTruRochin
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seth Curry to Duke.... (Tony) Bennett to Virginia... - Page 2 Empty Re: Seth Curry to Duke.... (Tony) Bennett to Virginia...

Post by pilotram Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 am

mattywizz wrote:Pullman is a great place to be from.
Just don't be the guy/girl who never left.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Seth Curry to Duke.... (Tony) Bennett to Virginia... - Page 2 Empty Re: Seth Curry to Duke.... (Tony) Bennett to Virginia...

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:21 pm

coldsmokeAT wrote:
Rochin54 wrote:I was wondering when you would pipe up
Now you can wonder when I'll pipe down!

I was wondering how many pullman jibes it would take myself...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:20 pm

ekrauss wrote:The Spokane papers indicate that PSU's coach is big friends with the WSU AD, so I think Bone is more likely to end up in Pullman than Reveno.

I'm pretty sure Bone had UW ties. I'm not so sure he would do that... Twisted Evil One of Bennett's alleged complaints about the job was that it was like coaching 40-year-old women (Cougars) who chased after younger men...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob's Jacket Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:32 pm

athleticjames wrote:
ekrauss wrote:The Spokane papers indicate that PSU's coach is big friends with the WSU AD, so I think Bone is more likely to end up in Pullman than Reveno.

I'm pretty sure Bone had UW ties. I'm not so sure he would do that... Twisted Evil One of Bennett's alleged complaints about the job was that it was like coaching 40-year-old women (Cougars) who chased after younger men...

Bone was worked with the WSU Athletic Director at Seattle Pacific for something like a decade. That's the connection. Personally, I'd like to see him stay at PSU. They're in the middle of a nice little run, and if both UP and PSU start having success, maybe the national media will finally be able to tell us apart. Rolling Eyes

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2