Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST

4 posters

Go down

CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST Empty CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST

Post by FANatic Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:24 pm

Sorry I missed it, Stoney. I have been a walking zombie for the last couple days. (What - you thought zombies were a myth? Think again, my Purple Friends!)
CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST Grave-110

Note: Posted this here because not too many folks view the "other" threads except Men's Basketball. And besides, this is the greatest thread of them all!!!

YOU ARE NOW A "PLAYMAKER", STONEHOUSE. I THINK I SPEAK FOR MOST IN SAYING THIS FORUM WOULD BE MUCH THE WORSE WITHOUT YOU. YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ALL THINGS PILOTS IS IMPECCABLE. YOU ARE A TREMENDOUS RESOURCE AND FRIEND TO ME AND A TRIBUTE TO THE "YOUNG ALUMNI" THAT REPRESENT THIS GREAT UNIVERSITY.

You are now the second forum member to have reached this incredible milestone. (Following the Grandmaster himself, Purplegeezer.)

I personally have found it to be very challenging to have posted quite a few myself. It's hard to grasp 1,000 posts! Congrats again. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to your next 1,000!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(The barrel is VERY patient, Mr. PilotNut!) Twisted Evil
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST Empty Re: CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST

Post by Stonehouse Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Ha ha... that vampire graphic is classic!

Thanks for the kind words. What can I say? I bleed purple. I grew up a mile away from the campus and have been going to soccer and basketball games since I can remember. And now I'm an alum. Kinda crazy.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST Empty Re: CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST

Post by FANatic Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:42 am

LET'S SHOW THIS MAN SOME LOVE!!!

THIS IS STONEHOUSE, GUYS/GALS. ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR, IF NOT THE MOST POPULAR, POSTERS ON THIS SITE!!!

THIS IS NOT 'PILOT NATION' WITHOUT HIM!!!
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:01 am

No worries FANatic, though thanks for looking out. Most of my adulation has come in this thread: Smile

https://www.pilotnation.net/men-s-basketball-f5/point-shaving-at-toledo-t1045.htm
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by aleppiek Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:08 am

Fanatic, even though I was the first to congratulate Stoney on his milestone I will do it again just to appease you tongue And it will get me one post closer to joining the club and tasting the mythical brew of playmakerdom drunken
aleppiek
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFi Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:38 am

Very nice Stonehouse, very nice indeed! Smile

-SciFi

CHEERS FOR STONEHOUSE'S 1000TH POST Header10
SciFi
SciFi
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-04-28

http://pilotfans.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down