Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilot Watch Party Saturday 3/5

4 posters

Go down

Pilot Watch Party Saturday 3/5 Empty Pilot Watch Party Saturday 3/5

Post by VillaGorilla Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:05 pm

I hadn't seen anything from the University regarding a get-together for those still in Portland on Saturday.  How about Buffalo Wild Wings at Lloyd Center?  Who's in?
VillaGorilla
VillaGorilla
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Back to top Go down

Pilot Watch Party Saturday 3/5 Empty Re: Pilot Watch Party Saturday 3/5

Post by 2002Pilot Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:06 pm

I am in!

2002Pilot
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 2002Pilot Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:44 pm

No point going to BWW unless you want to watch UFC. Standing room only and that is mainly what they are showing.

2002Pilot
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemac65 Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:56 pm

Seriously, once again another dismal season...has a Reveno team ever won a post season game...other than beating another inept WCC team. And the sometimes they even lost to really bad teams.
I thought the Rev was supposed to be a big man coach, really, tell that to Few and Bennett! Enough...GAH!!!

mikemac65
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:17 am

mikemac65 wrote:Seriously, once again another dismal season...has a Reveno team ever won a post season game...other than beating another inept WCC team.  And the sometimes they even lost to really bad teams.
 I thought the Rev was supposed to be a big man coach, really, tell that to Few and Bennett!  Enough...GAH!!!

Well, we did beat SMC in the tourney last year... but the post season record under Reveno is awful.

I am in agreement, however, that a major change in culture has to happen (and is overdue).  That probably means a new coach, but there also has to be a change in culture/actions at the University Administration level.  The President and Board of Regents need to make the basketball program a priority--and back it up with resources--and not just say that it is a priority (as has been done historically).  We need to be raising money and spending it.  We need to be making decisions (salaries, budgets, facilities, etc) that put us at least within spitting distance of the top of the conference, or we will never close the gap.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down