Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concussions force All-American keeper Oliver to retire

+4
Geezaldinho
A_Fan
UPSoccerFanatic
Psychotic
8 posters

Go down

Concussions force All-American keeper Oliver to retire  - Page 2 Empty Re: Concussions force All-American keeper Oliver to retire

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 am

Geezaldinho wrote:Well, except for DD, of course. He's been a hoary headed old guy forever.
Ha-ha, well only for the last 25 years or so, actually…..but on behalf of all the hoary headed….and I know there are some right here on PN….. thank you, Geez.  The hoary head of the old warrior is thought to be a crown of glory according to Proverbs 16:31….
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11236
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Concussions force All-American keeper Oliver to retire  - Page 2 Empty Re: Concussions force All-American keeper Oliver to retire

Post by Geezaldinho Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:55 am

31 The hoary head is a crown of glory,
If it is found in the way of righteousness.
Big if.

I, in the other hand, am all set if I go grey. I've been steadfastly in the Way of righteousness.Embarassed
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11803
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Geezaldinho wrote:
31 The hoary head is a crown of glory,
If it is found in the way of righteousness.
Big if.

I, in the other hand, am all set if I go grey. I've been firmly in the Way  of righteousness.
Yea, I purposely left out that bit about "the way of righteousness,"  as I really dislike quoting from scripture (unless it suits my purpose).Smile 

I'm sure the Crusades were thought morally and religiously righteous.....I do not subscribe to that belief.

I'm also sure I'm not the only one on PN who is starting to feel the symptoms of a concussion seeing how this thread has gone downhill without even one mention of beer .....Rolling Eyes
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11236
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:59 pm

I know how to fix that, but you just did.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11803
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down