Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portland, Wayne Rooney and English rags...

4 posters

Go down

Portland, Wayne Rooney and English rags... Empty Portland, Wayne Rooney and English rags...

Post by DaTruRochin Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:06 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3216541/Wayne-Rooneys-retreat-is-capital-of-stripping.html

Oh the English media and their vulture like ways... I mean I know Rooney has made some mistakes, but guys, seriously??
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Portland, Wayne Rooney and English rags... Empty Re: Portland, Wayne Rooney and English rags...

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Of course you all are aware his rehab is a cover story while the Timbers trial him as a possible DP.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Portland, Wayne Rooney and English rags... Empty Re: Portland, Wayne Rooney and English rags...

Post by DaTruRochin Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Hahaha, I'm sure he'd love to trade in his 250K a week wages at a huge club to come to Portland and spend every MLS game getting more studs up challenges than a whole team of Nigel DeJongs...

But maybe you'll get his little bro...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Wayne's only 25? Looks much older. drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotram Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Every corner? C'mon. There ain't one on Willamette and Portsmouth.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 pm

pilotram wrote:Every corner? C'mon. There ain't one on Willamette and Portsmouth.

Pretty sure The Swamp nearly qualified as one, and that's only a block away from that corner... Wink
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm

DaTruRochin wrote:Hahaha, I'm sure he'd love to trade in his 250K a week wages at a huge club to come to Portland and spend every MLS game getting more studs up challenges than a whole team of Nigel DeJongs...

But maybe you'll get his little bro...
There's a more credible rumor that Marcus Hahnemann wants to come back to the US, to one of the NW clubs if possible.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah, that one actually has some legs, but i'd be surprised if it came this upcoming season... I remember watching him play for the Sounders back in the day in the Tacoma Dome (yes, they played games there...), haha he even had hair back then!
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

DaTruRochin wrote:Yeah, that one actually has some legs, but i'd be surprised if it came this upcoming season... I remember watching him play for the Sounders back in the day in the Tacoma Dome (yes, they played games there...), haha he even had hair back then!
What is it with American keepers not having hair?
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 pm

I blame the terrible English cuisine...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down