Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women beat Idaho today

2 posters

Go down

Women beat Idaho today Empty Women beat Idaho today

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:01 pm

The Pilots got up big in the first half, then almost lost the lead in the second. Neither team was shooting well at all--painful to watch at times. They hit a three in the last minute with the shot clock expiring to give them a 4 point lead and put away the win.

Jessica Clemens had a great game today, and Carly collected a bunch of blocked shots.

There was a guy at the press table by the Pilot bench and it looked like he was on the phone the whole game. Anybody know who that was and what he was doing? Any ideas, Stonehouse? Wink Smile
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Women beat Idaho today Empty Idaho game

Post by upsailor Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:22 pm

Clemens and Carly in my opinion, should be the starters. Thye both play with a lot of efffort , inrebounding defense and looking for their shot.Laiken at times seems to have no concept of being open but takes an erratic shot anyway.
Their offense seems to have no plan at timres, just pass the ball around the perrimiter.
All in all I can't wait for a change.

upsailor
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Back to top Go down

Women beat Idaho today Empty Re: Women beat Idaho today

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:55 pm

The only issue with Clemens is that she plays volleyball, too. I don't know; maybe if she knew she would get lots of minutes on the basketball team she might focus on only basketball. But I don't know what her feelings are on that.

Some of us veterans in the band have noticed the lack of direction on offense as well.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down