Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado Tonight 6PM

5 posters

Go down

Colorado Tonight 6PM Empty Colorado Tonight 6PM

Post by blacksheep Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:21 am

I guess DD and Terry are waiting for someone else to start this thread Embarassed

So where is everyone watching the game?  Has anyone confirmed that the Pilot House gets the Pac 12 network?
blacksheep
blacksheep
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Colorado Tonight 6PM Empty Re: Colorado Tonight 6PM

Post by DoubleDipper Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:33 pm

blacksheep wrote:I guess DD and Terry are waiting for someone else to start this thread Embarassed

So where is everyone watching the game?  Has anyone confirmed that the Pilot House gets the Pac 12 network?
Yup, you've got that correct, blacksheep.

I'm out of the area and will not be able to join the crowd at the Pilot House this evening, but yes, they should be able to stream the game even if they do not have the Pac-12 network.  

The game is NOT on Pac-12 Oregon, the station that all of us get locally, it is on "other" Pac-12 networks.  My plan is to stream it from here: http://pac-12.com/mens-basketball/event/2015/11/20/portland-colorado

You may or may not have to log-in to your Comcast account to get it at home....

I haven't checked to see if there will be snow in Boulder today, but the pundits are giving the Pilots a "snowball's chance in hell" against the Buffs this evening.  KenPom has #60 CU rated 125 slots better than UP. Las Vegas has CU by 13.5 with an o/u of 152.  The word is UP will not be able to slow down CU's offense....especially inside.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11139
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by blacksheep Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:46 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:
blacksheep wrote:I guess DD and Terry are waiting for someone else to start this thread Embarassed

Yup, you've got that correct, blacksheep.

I'm out of the area and will not be able to join the crowd at the Pilot House this evening, but yes, they should be able to stream the game even if they do not have the Pac-12 network.  

The game is NOT on Pac-12 Oregon, the station that all of us get locally, it is on "other" Pac-12 networks.  My plan is to stream it from here: http://pac-12.com/mens-basketball/event/2015/11/20/portland-colorado

I haven't checked to see if there will be snow in Boulder today, but the pundits are giving the Pilots a "snowball's chance in hell" against the Buffs this evening.  KenPom has #60 CU rated 125 slots better than UP. Las Vegas has CU by 13.5 with an o/u of 152.  The word is UP will not be able to slow down CU's offense....especially inside.

Seriously, Pac 12 isn't even putting this game on in Portland! They are going to show women's volleyball instead. I just don't get it Evil or Very Mad
blacksheep
blacksheep
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Murdoch Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm

I started a game thread already this year, then the Pilots got smoked by UC Davis. Maybe I'll ease back into it with Alcorn State or something, but I wasn't ready for Colorado.
Dean Murdoch
Dean Murdoch
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPoNeighbor Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:47 pm

What in the world is going on with these turnovers?!? By Wintering and Pressley especially. We should be ahead.

NoPoNeighbor
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1397
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:28 pm

Pilots make a couple baskets to start the 2nd half, then go cold and CU blows it open.

Back to top Go down

Post by dholcombe Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:44 pm

Well...Finally got a chance to possibly watch some of this game...looking at the score...I think I'll just skip it.

dholcombe
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:53 pm

Jazz Johnson will have to learn that Pac-12 athletes block his shots easier than the h.s. kids he played last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:03 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:

Huh.  Just checked my DVR to see what I've recorded lately, and there was the UP - CU game recorded on the Pac-12 Network.  Wonder why I believed DD and watched it on my computer? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:53 pm

up7587 wrote:Huh.  Just checked my DVR to see what I've recorded lately, and there was the UP - CU game recorded on the Pac-12 Network.  Wonder why I believed DD and watched it on my computer? scratch
blacksheep wrote:Seriously, Pac 12 isn't even putting this game on in Portland!  They are going to show women's volleyball instead.  I just don't get it Evil or Very Mad
Sorry, I just read what blacksheep did and what the channel guide told me.

So, you got it on Pac-12 Oregon or one of the other Pac13 networks?  It could be you have a PREMIUM cable package.....

Um, some of us just stream onto our big screen TVs; you've gotta admit it was a high quality HD broadcast. pirat
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:57 am

Comcast channel 720, Pac-12 Network.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:27 am

up7587 wrote:Comcast channel 720, Pac-12 Network.
Yup, that's Pac12 Oregon.

Well, at least you've got the recording that you can watch over and over as much as you want.... Evil or Very Mad
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Murdoch Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Tidbit on the coach show tonight - the Colorado game was part of a 2-for-1. Colorado will play at UP on December 3, 2016 and the Pilots will make another trip to Boulder in 2017-18.
Dean Murdoch
Dean Murdoch
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down