Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pepperdine @ Pilots, 2/12 (7:00)

+4
Pilot2002
DoubleDipper
PilotNut
Dean Murdoch
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pepperdine @ Pilots, 2/12 (7:00) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepperdine @ Pilots, 2/12 (7:00)

Post by NoPoNeighbor Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:37 am

That's a tough injury for Udenyi and Pepperdine. Marty Wilson has got to be kicking himself for still having Udenyi out on the floor. At that point the game was completely out of reach.

On a similar note, I would have liked to see UP's starters all off of the floor sooner at the end of the game. No sense risking these kinds of garbage-time injuries, and it gets the deep-bench guys a few minutes of needed experience.

NoPoNeighbor
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Pepperdine @ Pilots, 2/12 (7:00) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepperdine @ Pilots, 2/12 (7:00)

Post by Dean Murdoch Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 am

NoPoNeighbor wrote:On a similar note, I would have liked to see UP's starters all off of the floor sooner at the end of the game. No sense risking these kinds of garbage-time injuries, and it gets the deep-bench guys a few minutes of needed experience.

Portland State.
Dean Murdoch
Dean Murdoch
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1787
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPoNeighbor Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:10 am

Terry Cahill wrote:
NoPoNeighbor wrote:On a similar note, I would have liked to see UP's starters all off of the floor sooner at the end of the game. No sense risking these kinds of garbage-time injuries, and it gets the deep-bench guys a few minutes of needed experience.

Portland State.
I was thinking more like the 3-minute mark, when we were up by 17 points on the Waves. In the PSU game, the Vikings started their big rally with over 7 minutes left.

NoPoNeighbor
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2