Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapinoe still delivering!

4 posters

Go down

Rapinoe still delivering! Empty Rapinoe still delivering!

Post by onetouchfutbol Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 am

She's been playing well with the Reign FC. I attended the game last night, and she was pretty much head and shoulders above a lot of the players. Although, her influence did cause some of her teammates to start to elevate their games toward the end:

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/soundersfc/2013/06/29/reign-fc-has-won-two-in-a-row-unbeaten-in-three/
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Rapinoe still delivering! Empty Re: Rapinoe still delivering!

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:34 pm

You have to wonder what the Reign could have done with her in the team earlier in the season. Top four and the playoffs seem like a long shot. I hear Thorns fans talking about their last game against Seattle as a sure win but I don't think it will be easy at all.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 pm

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:You have to wonder what the Reign could have done with her in the team earlier in the season. Top four and the playoffs seem like a long shot. I hear Thorns fans talking about their last game against Seattle as a sure win but I don't think it will be easy at all.

Considering how the Thorns have played Recently, I'd say Thorns fans who have seen their issues aren't willing to call any game a sure win.

But we can hope..
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11794
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:27 pm

SB Nation wrote:Seattle Reign FC and USWNT player Megan Rapinoe will be out several weeks after straining a ligament in her right knee at U.S. Women’s National Team training camp. The injury will require her to miss two friendlies against France and England on Feb. 8 and Feb. 13.

Full story: http://www.sounderatheart.com/seattle-reign/2015/1/19/7854089/seattle-reign-megan-rapinoe-sidelined-with-knee-injury-uswnt
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11139
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Today:
http://video-embed.oregonlive.com/services/player/bcpid1949055967001?bctid=4521089997001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAPLpuSqE~,a1DdoZJH5WQo4iWaJj1w_CktvJfhQVVG
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11139
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down