Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Recruit?: Bryce Smith

2 posters

Go down

Possible Recruit?: Bryce Smith Empty Possible Recruit?: Bryce Smith

Post by Stonehouse Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:42 pm

Check this action out:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=2992738

I saw him on Scout's list of players that Portland is interested in. If you look at the top articles on the left corner (you need insider access to read the whole thing, which I don't have), it says that he attended an elite camp at a WCC school last weekend... that's GOT to be UP, right?

Also, the second article is free and describes him as a 6'3" shooting guard with a really good stroke and a good student (3.6).

Sounds like he fits the profile of the types of guys that Reveno has been targetting. I'm not sure if we need another SG (we'll have Raivio and Stohl alread), but I guess it's good that some other WCC schools are after him and that he came out to our campus.

My idea recruiting class for 2008 would be a SF and a PG, but hey - if this kid can play and he likes UP, I'm down.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Possible Recruit?: Bryce Smith Empty Re: Possible Recruit?: Bryce Smith

Post by Geezaldinho Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:23 am

The link I followed mwntioed Pepperdine,Utah,Tex Tech, and Col St, and that he expected offers from all those but Tex. Tech.

No mention of UP on His radar.

But it's early. Things happen.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11803
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down