Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier?

Go down

Premier? Empty Premier?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 pm

What's going on in the Premier League? Blackburn beat Man City? Sunderland beat Man U? This isn't some kind of Italian shenanigans, is it? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Premier? Empty Re: Premier?

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:39 pm

You have it backwards. Blackburn beat United, Sunderland beat City.

I saw the SAFC-MCFC match live today. Great finish.

Italian conspiracy? Financial Fair Play was Michel Platini's idea and he's French.

I think most supporters of clubs other than United or City like seeing results like this. It makes the league more interesting and it's nice to see the clubs with all the money having a difficult time. City may win the league yet but nobody except their fans wants them to have an easy time of it. I don't really follow the Premier League because the same clubs win all the time. If it was more unpredictable, which is where the trend is headed, I might take more of an interest.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Premier? Empty Re: Premier?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Yup, thanks for the correction. I posted simply because the top teams almost never lose, yet two of them lost in two days, and Man U was at home. I mostly just skim the headlines, but I sometimes watch a game. I watched Chelsea lose at home yesterday.

Back to top Go down