Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Props to the 2 Ds: Defense and Douglas

3 posters

Go down

Props to the 2 Ds: Defense and Douglas Empty Props to the 2 Ds: Defense and Douglas

Post by Row7 Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Impressive defensive intensity to close out Nevada. Best and most exciting D1 basketball in Oregon and is right here in Portland. Can't believe there aren't more serious, pumped up basketball fans in the stands. I'd rather watch the Pilots practice than watch the Blazers play. In in the interest of full disclosure, the game shouldn't have been that close. Abusing the charity stripe like that baits the next opponent into a more physical game. That said, Tim Douglas knocked two down under pressure. Watching Sikma and Knutsen shut them down in the paint was a blast. Was that Mitrovic's biggest 3 of the season late in the game?

Row7
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Back to top Go down

Props to the 2 Ds: Defense and Douglas Empty Re: Props to the 2 Ds: Defense and Douglas

Post by upsailor Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:49 am

No, I believe it was Jared's. Your right about Tim's FTs, he isn' t the best but after missing a couple earlier he hit the two to take some pessure off.

upsailor
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Back to top Go down

Props to the 2 Ds: Defense and Douglas Empty Re: Props to the 2 Ds: Defense and Douglas

Post by Row7 Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 pm

You're right -- it was Jared. If I can't tell the difference between Stohl and Mitrovic from our seats, I'd better move down a few rows Wink Looking forward to Utah on New Year's Eve.

Row7
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Maybe move to row 5 Very Happy
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11803
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down