Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Highlights of UW Game

+7
decrink
UPSoccerFanatic
fan from afar
Geezaldinho
PurplePrideTrumpet
soccerjoy
Stonehouse
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Video Highlights of UW Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Highlights of UW Game

Post by decrink Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 pm

FairPlay wrote:
So...fans aren't allowed to also be subjective and disagree with you?

I lurk here on pilot nation, and really enjoy the insights and thoughts provided by many of the regular contributors. This forum really adds another dimension to my enjoyment of the women's soccer program.
I don't enjoy commenters that state their opinions as fact.

Of course, why would you think I'm not expressing my opinion just as you are? Express away. I don't think it was a foul, neither did the ref. You and others do. Be as subjective as you want, that's what I'm saying, its what makes soccer fun to hash out in the pubs and online, we all see it differently. Sorry if you didn't "enjoy" some comments. I hope me thinking it wasn't a foul didn't hurt your feelings.

Geez, I agree with you on the national women's program. I was using a figure of speech with the "where its heading". I don't think April did the program any favors. I'll never forget her biting her fingernails in the Germany game and leaving a sub (guess who) on the bench in her hometown. That was the final straw.

Anyway, only positive agreeable thoughts for the home team from now on. (At least in this post). Go Pilots.

decrink
decrink
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Video Highlights of UW Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Highlights of UW Game

Post by UPSoccerFanatic Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:25 pm

After reading the PN women's soccer threads and all the BigSoccer college women's soccer and USWNT threads, I think everyone is getting a little cranky. Must be the shorter days. Or, lots of important activity coming up and we're all a little anxious.

GO PILOTS!

PILOTS GOAL!
UPSoccerFanatic
UPSoccerFanatic
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://sites.google.com/site/rpifordivisioniwomenssoccer/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2