Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help, YouTube Experts!

2 posters

Go down

Help, YouTube Experts! Empty Help, YouTube Experts!

Post by FANatic Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:40 pm

PurpleGeezer had a great thought on another thread. Michelle Enyeart's goal last night against USD was one of the greatest goals I've ever seen live; reminiscent of a Christine Sinclair Magic Moment!

The game was televised live by FSC. Therefore, that goal is in their data storage. So, can we get them to get a clip of that goal on YouTube?

Her awesome display of skill, cunning and speed will fade to memory if we do not immortalize this. I know there are computer geeks out there reading this that might have a clue about what to do. Stonehouse - are you reading this? No pressure on you, Stoney (if I can borrow Geezer's nickname for you). Really, anyone who has any ideas PLEASE show your purple and white now. This baby was simply brilliant. (And I had the good fortune of having a benchback seat in the middle of the small grandstands right behind the south goal. It unfolded right beneath my bedazzled eyes).

I can't peacefully go to my grave without seeing that goal at least one hundred more times before I pass into the great blue yonder!
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Help, YouTube Experts! Empty Re: Help, YouTube Experts!

Post by GUPhantom Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:15 pm

Fanatic...Channel 6 (Katie Brown) had footage of the Enyeart goal. I saw the clip last night on her sport segment. It looks like Fox Soccer Channel allowed them to use it. Their broadcast might be another source to check out for posting on UTube.

GO PILOTS!!
GUPhantom
GUPhantom
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Back to top Go down