Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PilotNation Pepperdine Pre-Game Party

3 posters

Go down

PilotNation Pepperdine Pre-Game Party Empty PilotNation Pepperdine Pre-Game Party

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 pm

We've kicked around the idea of having a PN pre-game and I think it should happen on Saturday, since Mesa is in town and all.

But I'm just an ideas man and so I'm counting on the rest of you (if anyone else is interested) to suggest details.

-SP11
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

PilotNation Pepperdine Pre-Game Party Empty Re: PilotNation Pepperdine Pre-Game Party

Post by PilotNut Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:50 am

Unfortunately, I dont think I will be able to make a pre-game event this week... Sad

I have always thought a pre-soccer game event would be entertaining...

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

PilotNation Pepperdine Pre-Game Party Empty Re: PilotNation Pepperdine Pre-Game Party

Post by MesaPilot1 Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 pm

ShipstadPilot11,

I will be at the Chiles at around 6 pm to meet Basketballhead and others. I think there will be some other guys at the game up for whatever. U know who is getting tickets for a childhood buddy who know lives in Portland who he grew up with in Mesa.His friend who is bringing 8 of his cable company installer buddy's to the game.

Plus, you UP students will be out in force tonight. The report back to me was the upper level end zones were pretty empty compared to previous games.

Let's all go out and support the Pilots on to Victory tonight! It could be a 3 pt shootout!!!!! But , i doubt it with the way Rev likes his Defense!!! That's fine with me a win is a win is a win either way.

@A pre-game soccer event would probably be smashingly sucessful with the support the women's team gets.

Last edited by MesaPilot1 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down