Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern over Pilots, 72-64

2 posters

Go down

Eastern over Pilots, 72-64 Empty Eastern over Pilots, 72-64

Post by PilotDrummer Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 am

Not totally sure if there really were that many travels or not, but I think it averaged out to almost one traveling call per minute in this game. Most, but not all, were on us. Game started and finished OK, but I thought the team sorta checked out in the middle part of the game. Eastern got about 20 points up and then the Pilots started to come back, but at that point they couldn't make up the deficit.

From those who were paying more attention than I was (read: not banging away on a cowbell), any observations?
PilotDrummer
PilotDrummer
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 509
Location : Check behind the basket or in the drum squad. I probably have a cowbell.
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Eastern over Pilots, 72-64 Empty Re: Eastern over Pilots, 72-64

Post by PilotDrummer Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:09 am

...also, curious...are the web live audio feeds recorded/uploaded as podcasts anywhere?
PilotDrummer
PilotDrummer
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 509
Location : Check behind the basket or in the drum squad. I probably have a cowbell.
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Eastern over Pilots, 72-64 Empty Re: Eastern over Pilots, 72-64

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:22 am

Link to Archived Recordings & Podcasts

This link takes you to the Audio Schedule page (you can also click on any "Live Audio" link to get there). It says "Click here to listen to archived broadcasts" right below the Stretch, Quicktime and Flash logos.

I've never tried any of them, but I assume they work. The podcasts go back quite a ways.
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down