Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award Finalists - Kelsey Davis

+22
aleppiek
ohhh_yeah
UPSoccerFanatic
scrfn
Babey Ruth
ekrauss
mattywizz
fan from afar
GUPhantom
Harry Redknapp
Thats my root beer
ktinpurple
A_Fan
merlogirl
purple pride
DaTruRochin
ShipstadPilot11
Poopdeck Pappy
Geezaldinho
eProf
PilotNut
Indigo Kid
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award Finalists - Kelsey Davis - Page 2 Empty Re: Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award Finalists - Kelsey Davis

Post by ktinpurple Sat Oct 10 2009, 15:10

She's in 3rd now. Darn it!
ktinpurple
ktinpurple
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award Finalists - Kelsey Davis - Page 2 Empty Re: Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award Finalists - Kelsey Davis

Post by Thats my root beer Sat Oct 10 2009, 17:06

She's #1 now. Wink
Thats my root beer
Thats my root beer
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ktinpurple Sun Oct 11 2009, 06:53

2nd again.
ktinpurple
ktinpurple
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Sun Oct 11 2009, 07:59

Remember to keep voting here:
LINK

AND text "W2" to 74567
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Redknapp Sun Oct 11 2009, 10:07

You can only vote once each "day". Day is based upon EST apparently because I voted last night but cannot vote now because the site says I've already voted today. Must be because it was after 9PM PST!
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Sun Oct 11 2009, 17:07

Guess who is in first place?!?! Smile Smile Smile
PilotNut
PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by GUPhantom Mon Oct 12 2009, 09:28

Oh Yah....Power to People...Portland Pilot Purple People! Awesome push with the campaign everyone! Kelsey has risen into contention! Let's keep it up! bounce

GO PILOTS!!!
GUPhantom
GUPhantom
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Tue Oct 13 2009, 09:40

DaTruRochin wrote:
LINK

AND text "W2" to 74567
No slacking, people! Our Kelsey has fallen behind a bit. Time to redouble our efforts.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11806
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR

Back to top Go down

Post by fan from afar Tue Oct 13 2009, 10:59

Geezaldinho wrote:
DaTruRochin wrote:
LINK

AND text "W2" to 74567
No slacking, people! Our Kelsey has fallen behind a bit. Time to redouble our efforts.

Definitely - we're up against the Army, here - UP fans against the U.S. Army.
fan from afar
fan from afar
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Wed Oct 14 2009, 08:55

If I vote via text, can I send my cell phone bill to Buzz for reimbursement?
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by fan from afar Thu Oct 15 2009, 04:27

Tied with the Army this morning - Keep voting!!
fan from afar
fan from afar
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Thu Oct 15 2009, 05:57

She's down about 0.4% now. Maybe I should stop voting for Kelsey and Betterbed...

Seriously though, is everyone else voting just for Kelsey or the maximum of three?
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ekrauss Thu Oct 15 2009, 06:15

Just voting for Kelsey.

ekrauss
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Thu Oct 15 2009, 07:17

Just Kelsey. I've also thrown a few votes to the Penn State guy.
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ktinpurple Thu Oct 15 2009, 07:29

I think people I work with think I'm crazy because I am voting from their computers every day too!
ktinpurple
ktinpurple
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Fri Oct 16 2009, 17:08

Remember to keep voting here daily: LINK

AND text "W2" to 74567 daily!
PilotNut
PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

Post by Babey Ruth Sat Oct 17 2009, 13:32

Have been voting for Kelsey daily. But, noticed something funny that you guys probably already know........UP has a mens cross country runner with the same last name as Elizabeth Betterbed, both from Gig Harbor WA. Siblings????

By the way, way to go UP cross country 4th in their race!

Babey Ruth
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Sat Oct 17 2009, 13:37

Yes indeed they are.

Remember to keep voting here: LINK

AND text "W2" to 74567
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thats my root beer Sat Oct 17 2009, 20:07

How is the "winner" of this poll determined?

A. Does the player with the highest percentage of votes get the entire 1/3 fan vote to be added with the 2/3 coaches poll?
(As in, as long as you have the highest percentage, the percentages don't matter - you just have to win)

OR

B. Does each player get her respective percentage of the total 1/3 fan vote to be added to the 2/3 coaches poll?
(As in a player with 50% of the fan poll would get 1/6 of the total vote - so the higher the percentage the better)

Basically, is there any advantage to winning by a large margin?
Thats my root beer
Thats my root beer
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by scrfn Sun Oct 18 2009, 09:20

You GO Kelsey.... hope you win! Hard work is showing on and off the field.
scrfn
scrfn
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by UPSoccerFanatic Sun Oct 18 2009, 13:54

up7587 wrote:Well, the cadets' motto is Duty, Honor Country. The UP tenets are Teaching, Faith and Service. I fear the Academy has the high road on this one. Embarassed

The difference between political and religious institutions?
UPSoccerFanatic
UPSoccerFanatic
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://sites.google.com/site/rpifordivisioniwomenssoccer/

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Mon Oct 19 2009, 18:06

i hope you guys are also voting for players like lauren, lizzy, kelly, & myra... you know to help bring down betterbed... Wink
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Oct 20 2009, 00:20

Remember to keep voting here: LINK

AND text "W2" to 74567
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aleppiek Tue Oct 20 2009, 07:04

ohhh_yeah wrote:i hope you guys are also voting for players like lauren, lizzy, kelly, & myra... you know to help bring down betterbed... Wink

Wouldn't that be counterproductive though? Wouldn't it also serve to bring down Kelsey's % at the same time?
aleppiek
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Tue Oct 20 2009, 07:19

aleppiek wrote:
ohhh_yeah wrote:i hope you guys are also voting for players like lauren, lizzy, kelly, & myra... you know to help bring down betterbed... Wink

Wouldn't that be counterproductive though? Wouldn't it also serve to bring down Kelsey's % at the same time?

I don't know how the 1/3 (that fan voting comprises) is split up or judged but I do know this:

Voting for the lower candidates does not affect the number of votes that divides Kelsey and Betterbed. Also, since there are more votes overall, the % difference between Kelsey and Betterbed will be smaller.

IF the 1/3 is somehow judged by # of votes or just by 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc... then voting for the other candidates makes NO difference since it doesn't give Kelsey and more votes and it doesn't take any away from Betterbed and ultimately doesn't influence whether Kelsey is in 1st or 2nd.

IF % of the vote is a factor then we have a different story. In a sense, these extra votes are good because they equalize Kelsey and Betterbed by pushing their %s closer together; this could be most helpful if Kelsey ends up in 2nd place since it would minimize the difference between her and Betterbed. However, these extra votes can be a downside if Kelsey ends up in 1st since it would do the opposite and bring her back DOWN, closer to Betterbed.

Since I don't know how exactly the 1/3 is distributed between the candidates, I can't say whether the extra votes are good or not. The worst case scenario is that they push Kelsey and Betterbed closer together which puts more emphasis on the remaining 2/3 vote (which is out of our hands).
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next