Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rollcall on who's watching tourney today???

4 posters

Go down

Rollcall on who's watching tourney today??? Empty Rollcall on who's watching tourney today???

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:26 am

After a dismal shooting preformance by just about everyone but Luke and NIK RAVIO last night maybe we can have some fun with this one.

Big John was on the bench ,Iceing something,in the 2nd half. Any speculation on your fav Jame's? I just hope it isn't one like Ethan's. Man that hurt us this year when he and Kramer were'nt on the floor together (between the ankle and concussion) for the "grit and grind toughness" they bring to the floor.Well, injurys are apart of the game. I guess Austin Daye's fabulous routine's brought him back from that MCL injury so quick? Look at the gun's on daye, I wonder if he could bench press 175lb,remember when Kevin Durant could'nt a couple years ago? Although he currently is over 2 years older than Durant was at the time.

Mesapilot1

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Rollcall on who's watching tourney today??? Empty Re: Rollcall on who's watching tourney today???

Post by mattywizz Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:53 am

I will be watching for a couple hours in the afternoon, then a few more after work (assuming I get off work at a decent hour). At least we have TVs at work, so I will definitely be sneaking peeks. Seriously though, I work roughly 20-25 hours a week, and this week they coincide almost exactly with the tourney! And I don't have a DVR right now! Well that is enough whining from me.

Good luck to everyone who filled out a bracket in the PilotNation group.
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Rollcall on who's watching tourney today??? Empty Re: Rollcall on who's watching tourney today???

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 am

I finished my bracketts! Cool Wow, I feel just like I did when I graduated Kindergarden and made it to the First Grade,Whew!!!

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152

Back to top Go down

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:40 am

Butler is off to a slow start Sad and so is BYU Smile
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:42 am

I'm happy to see that there aren't 3 3-point arcs, at least not in Greensboro.
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:54 am

Back home. Get to watch the rest of the first session before returning to work. Don't know whether I want us to be slow or busy tonight. Watch basketball or make money? I am going with I hope we are slow. My wife can go make money!
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Our office is closing early tomorrow due to moving. The timing couldnt be better. Very Happy

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Bad timing for me; I'll be gone Friday night and all day Saturday. Scheduled 9 months ago. Should have known it would be the opening Madness weekend.

Back to top Go down