Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT TIME DOE'S GAME START ON INTERNET???

Go down

WHAT TIME DOE'S GAME START ON INTERNET??? Empty WHAT TIME DOE'S GAME START ON INTERNET???

Post by MesaPilot1 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Well I get to spend this game in Phx while the rest of the family's in Vegas.Have any of you been forced to "babysit" a 78 yr old aunt. The things I do for my ungrateful parent's,let them go to Vegas this game. All those people did for me was feed and clothe me for 17 yr's , clean up after me,pay for part of my university and bond me out of jail j/k (I think).

I feel a weekend at Bernies coming up tomorrow. After all $100 in nickels will keep the aunt pretty busy tomorrow and Monday.(Plenty of Pennie and Nickel slot's,and there's Bingo too)

Time to hook the ol cable's up from the pc to the Plasma so I can watch another out of sync broadcast courtesy of the new fantastic commish....according to all the people who like to lick his toe's. He's not doing any thing Larry William's couldn't do. Not to brag, but I thought of most of his idea's before he instituted them. Thus, he's really not that brilliant. Don't give me that crap that he's trying, if he worked in the real world IMHO he would either have a paper trail,demoted, or terminated for his "revolutionary" internet blunder's. That's two Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad big bad JAMIE Big"GUY"...you stud of a commish....get with the program.

MesaPilot1

Last edited by MesaPilot1 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

WHAT TIME DOE'S GAME START ON INTERNET??? Empty Re: WHAT TIME DOE'S GAME START ON INTERNET???

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Look for a starting time approx. 8:30 PST. Don't know how that translates to Mesa Time.

Back to top Go down

WHAT TIME DOE'S GAME START ON INTERNET??? Empty Re: WHAT TIME DOE'S GAME START ON INTERNET???

Post by MesaPilot1 Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks Up7587, I hope we win, or I'll probably Pull Hair . I remember that Hornbuckle kid from the Waves,he killed us last yr. In both the reg season collaspe and the tourney. At least this year we have our secret weapon TJ. If it's close in the last 2 min. "No offense" Ito better not be in there.I would take my chance's with Eric even though he's inexperienced at least he can hit the basket once in a while when he shoot's.

Oh boy, let's pray that it isn't a close one. I don't want a headache,tummyache, and heartache all in one night.

MesaPilot1

Party!!! Goal Celebration! Goal Celebration!

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down