Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter

Go down

Twitter Empty Twitter

Post by KFTC Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:45 am

Looks like someone on the Bluff is paying attention to web trends. UP athletics now has a twitter account.

You can follow it by searching "@PortlandPilots" from your twitter account, and for non twitterers you can see it at http://twitter.com/PortlandPilots.

Edited to add: For those of you who don't know what twitter is, it's "a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?" in 140 characters or less. A lot of media outlets use it, global and local. The BBC has several different twitter feeds(including a football one), while KGW twitters, as do several of their anchors.
KFTC
KFTC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Twitter Empty Re: Twitter

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:35 am

Haha, Twitter has sure evolved since the description above was written 11 year ago.

Anyway, can someone tell me how to embed or place Twitter posts into PilotNation? I tried the Twitter embed function, and it pastes the html code, but I don't get the tweet. Thanks.

Back to top Go down