Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another reason to hate the Lakers

4 posters

Go down

Another reason to hate the Lakers Empty Another reason to hate the Lakers

Post by mattywizz Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:14 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3891214
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Another reason to hate the Lakers Empty Re: Another reason to hate the Lakers

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Great, now he's in the running for a ring with the Lakers. Life's not fair sometimes.

Yet another: Tonight I spotted Kobe on the cover of ESPN The Magazine wearing a Barcelona shirt. I felt a little sick. I wish he wouldn't do that to the clubs I like.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:51 am

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:Great, now he's in the running for a ring with the Lakers. Life's not fair sometimes.

Yet another: Tonight I spotted Kobe on the cover of ESPN The Magazine wearing a Barcelona shirt. I felt a little sick. I wish he wouldn't do that to the clubs I like.

He's a Barca fan because he apparently loves Ronaldihno.... Maybe Kobe missed that whole R10 (even though he wears 80 now) went from the best to the most overweight player in about 2 years flat.... Haha Beckham comes from the "inferior" MLS and starts over Ronny right away.... Whoops....

But yeah, somehow the image of the Black Mamba getting all spicy on the worthless Ammo on the practice court for being, um, worthless makes me smile
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:45 am

Morrison is a bust, and he always will be unless he plays for a team like Utah that can run him some screen and roll plays. Even then, his defense would still be really horrible. At best, he could be a situational shooter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that the MLS All Stars play against AC Milan in the All Star game, so that Beckham can experience the loss just like Celtic and everyone else the MLS has whooped on. I won't go so far as to say that the MLS has superior talent, but, it's a physical, underrated league. You still have to be in the prime of your career to thrive in the MLS.
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down