Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article About TJ Campbell from The O

+2
Rochin54
Stonehouse
6 posters

Go down

Article About TJ Campbell from The O Empty Article About TJ Campbell from The O

Post by Stonehouse Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:29 am

Very nice article... read it!!!

http://www.oregonlive.com/pilotsbasketball/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/sports/122637391120410.xml&coll=7
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Article About TJ Campbell from The O Empty Re: Article About TJ Campbell from The O

Post by Rochin54 Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:08 am

Very nice read - I like that he is described as "tenacious" by Sikma!
Rochin54
Rochin54
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Back to top Go down

Article About TJ Campbell from The O Empty Re: Article About TJ Campbell from The O

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:32 am

I can't wait for Saturday....

And on a Semi-Related note.... Casey Frandsen just popped up on my "People You May Know" thingy on Facebook

Oh 54, when are you going to sign up for that, then we can mock each other in yet another forum...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:43 pm

Some great matchups... Campbell vs. Isaiah Thomas....Campbell vs. Pargo...and many others. Bring it!
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:23 am

Thanks Stonehouse for finding that article, I think it's some well deserved ink for TJ. You know me though I had hopes he would fly under the radar until the Conference schedule started. That would be pretty impossible considering the competion he is going to face in early season. Thomas-Washington,Domiquez,Nevada,BYU's pt. guards probably are pretty good too. Oh, I forgot if Rev gets to face his old Mentor Montgomery he has a good Pac-10 guard.However, I am sure glad the Pilot's have him and Ito can give him some rest when he needs it. He sure will need it against Mills,Pargo,and Brandon Johnson during those 6 games. Wow! Has the WCC seen such a group of talented pt. guard's will have to face this year.

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Kind of reminds me of another JUCO transfer from Arizona. Okay, well maybe not quite the same, but the last JUCO from AZ (If I recall correctly), Dustin Geddis, turned out to be pretty good for the Pilots.
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down