Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And another one for your Favorites

2 posters

Go down

And another one for your Favorites Empty And another one for your Favorites

Post by Stonehouse Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:24 am

Still don't believe me that the new official website is pretty much amazing? Try this on for size:

http://www.portlandpilots.com/sports/2008/8/8/WSOC_0808085651.aspx

That will include a PDF of every article written (for archive's sake) about the women's soccer team and also provide direct links to the stories too.

I know some people were griping about the lack of archived stats (which are viewable in the media guide, for what it's worth, so it's not like they don't have them), but think about all the new features: podcasts, better photo galleries, video highlights, PDFs of all the articles... they are doing all this stuff for us fans, and I don't think it would be out of line to send Jason Brough (the SID) and Larry Williams an email letting thanking them for all the new features.

I mean really... go to any other school's official website, and you'll see how spoiled we are.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

And another one for your Favorites Empty Re: And another one for your Favorites

Post by Geezaldinho Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 am

wow! nice job.

I gotta admit it's a big improvement. It'll make trying to run around to all those sites a thing of the past.

And when you send those emails, ask them when they are going to add the old articles back in.... Very Happy
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11811
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down