Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Comment On The Match vs UO And/Or Next Week-End

+7
A_Fan
Stonehouse
DaTruRochin
KFTC
ninjapizza
Geezaldinho
FANatic
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please Comment On The Match vs UO And/Or Next Week-End - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Comment On The Match vs UO And/Or Next Week-End

Post by mikemac65 Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:00 am

Great post geezer, but do you ever sleep?

mikemac65
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Please Comment On The Match vs UO And/Or Next Week-End - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Comment On The Match vs UO And/Or Next Week-End

Post by Geezaldinho Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:02 am

Nah, Sleep is overrated. At some point in your live you figure out you only have so much time on earth - Why spend it sleeping?
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11811
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Auto Pilot Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:27 am

I am coming up this weekend and truly so excited I cannot sleep. I haven't felt this way since Christmas eve 1964. Oh I've lost sleep since then but not in a good way.

BTW lest I totally hijack this thread , my efforts today to determine the reason for Erin Hardy's absence from the lineup against UCSB was not fruitful. She had some trouble last year with an LDL sprain but I would thinkg that should be find by now. My connections to the team are not as forthcoming as they used to be. I think they know my agenda. Which leads me to believe fams of the other teams check this forum (trolls). So as they said in WWII
loose lips sink ships
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2