Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow....

+2
aleppiek
DaTruRochin
6 posters

Go down

Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow.... Empty Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow....

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:44 pm

So word has already gone out that they are having a press conference to announce the signing of a new player tomorrow... And its supposed to be a relatively big player... Rumor has it, they are looking at a goalkeeper... One with local ties perhaps, might even be someone who used to don purple back in the day (well I guess as a keeper it wouldn't be purple, but you get the point).... Hmmmmm Wink
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow.... Empty Re: Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow....

Post by aleppiek Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Exciting news, it would be great to be able to get behind a NW MLS team until we get our own. I may have to catch my first MLS game next season.
aleppiek
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow.... Empty Keller in Purple

Post by Geezaldinho Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 pm

sort of....

Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow.... Keller10
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11803
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow.... Empty Re: Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow....

Post by PilotNut Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:07 pm

This could be very exciting news... as long as there is a clause that allows him to exit south when Portland gets an MLS team... Wink

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:40 pm

And now that I think about it, he wore purple at North Thurston as well (totally random)...

Hopefully he will still be playing when/if Portland does get a team... But technically I think he is from Lacey, and I guess Seattle is "closer to home" or whatever...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aleppiek Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Eh, by that time maybe we can get Robles to come back from Germany, or Guerrero will have graduated. Smile
aleppiek
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:48 pm

The Tribune confirms... great find, DTR.

Portland Tribune

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Haha thanks, lets just say I have a source relatively close to the situation... Although I apologize in my heading saying tomorrow... I meant Thursday... I must have been thinking in Olympics time or something...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:21 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=817891

Mad
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFi Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:23 pm

I'm sorry. . . No matter who they sign, I just can't get behind the Sounders organization. Whether it be the USL Sounders or the MLS Sounders. I just can't do it. pale No

-SciFi

Seattle Sounders FC to sign new player tomorrow.... Header10
SciFi
SciFi
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 313

http://pilotfans.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:47 am

Haha.... I however am happy to... One of my cousins used to play for them when they were "re-founded" way back in the day when their goalie was Marcus Hahnemann, and I played with a bunch of guys who used to train with the team during HS... Haha, so now my only question is, what name to I put on the back of the kit?? and do I get the home rave green and blue or the away??
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down