Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the Kenpom conference record projection?

2 posters

Go down

What's the Kenpom conference record projection? Empty What's the Kenpom conference record projection?

Post by bobtcat2 Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:57 am

Is anyone here premium? Looking at the numbers I would assume it is 3-13 or perhaps 2-14.

bobtcat2
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2017-01-13

Back to top Go down

What's the Kenpom conference record projection? Empty Re: What's the Kenpom conference record projection?

Post by Dean Murdoch Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:50 am

There's a 98% chance that anytime I say anything on here that sounds even remotely like I know what I'm talking about, that I got it off of Kenpom. Best $20 I spend in any given year!

3-13 is current record projection (2.88 wins to be exact). Pilots are not favoured to win any games, with the best chance to win being the season finale against Santa Clara (44%).
Dean Murdoch
Dean Murdoch
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1787
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

What's the Kenpom conference record projection? Empty Re: What's the Kenpom conference record projection?

Post by bobtcat2 Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Many thanks, appreciate it! I think I'm going to go ahead and subscribe- I've ended up following college basketball more than any other sport the last couple years.

bobtcat2
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2017-01-13

Back to top Go down