Large Pilots Banner?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Large Pilots Banner?

Post by FANatic on Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:43 am

Does anyone know what happened to the large Women's Soccer banner that first hung on the building between
I-5 and the I-84 ramp? It was then moved to the back of the grandstand at the Clive Charles Soccer Complex, where it looked fabulous by the way, then after a few weeks it disappeared.

I am guessing it might have been a bit overwhelming for the Men's Soccer Team, which is understandable, and perhaps other Pilots sports programs as well. However, it was a wonderful tribute to a great program and I would hope it could be used again somewhere. sunny sunny sunny

FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large Pilots Banner?

Post by PilotDrummer on Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:46 am

This one?

It had the senior girls on it, so we may never see it out again...but I'm sure it's being stored in Chiles somewhere.

PilotDrummer
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 487
Location : Check behind the basket or in the drum squad. I probably have a cowbell.
Registration date : 2007-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FANatic on Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:29 am

Thanks, PilotDrummer. That's the one. It has a mix of seniors and non-seniors on it. I would like to see it up somewhere as a symbol of the great success of the program, regardless of the players on it. But it's awfully big, so I'm not sure where one might put it.

FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotDrummer on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:14 am

If you look real close...there's part of the banner missing still. Not sure where that is.

I just about crashed the first time I saw it. Razz

PilotDrummer
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 487
Location : Check behind the basket or in the drum squad. I probably have a cowbell.
Registration date : 2007-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum