Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN 24-hour Tip Off Marathon

3 posters

Go down

ESPN 24-hour Tip Off Marathon Empty ESPN 24-hour Tip Off Marathon

Post by PilotNut Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Gonzaga is absolutely throttling a dysfunctional West Virginia team... 45-18 at the half... WV looks awful, and the Zags are making them pay.

Question: Who is going to stay up and report back on the 1am PST Houston Baptist @ Hawaii, and the 3am PST Stony Brook @ Rider games? Geez? Geez!! Wake up!

Last edited by PilotNut on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

ESPN 24-hour Tip Off Marathon Empty Re: ESPN 24-hour Tip Off Marathon

Post by Geezaldinho Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Wake up? I just came back from a Blazer game where I whitnessed possibly the worst call in history by a ref.

Not that it made much difference in the game, but Aldrich got undercut from behind on a jump shot ( three stooges stuff) and got called for an offensive foul. Is this where the NFL replacement refs ended up?

It is evidence of why I don't go to pro games much. The whole integrity of the game is in question. Rant

But yeah, I'll probably be up for the hawai'i game. If the game looks good in the first half, I'll watch it.

Stoney or one of you other early risers will have to do the next one.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11804
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

ESPN 24-hour Tip Off Marathon Empty Re: ESPN 24-hour Tip Off Marathon

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 am

By far, the best game of the Tip Off Marathon last night was New Mexico's win over Davidson 86-81 after being down by 16 early and 14 at the half.

While living in Albuquerque I went to many Lobo games, and know the "The Pit" to be a raucus place to play.....and the near 5000 foot elevation tends to wear on visiting teams in the second half.

It will be another learning experience for the Pilots when they visit ABQ right after Thanksgiving.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11252
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down