Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome AWESOME Cross Country Video from WCCs

4 posters

Go down

Awesome AWESOME Cross Country Video from WCCs Empty Awesome AWESOME Cross Country Video from WCCs

Post by The Angel of Death Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Here is an incredibly awesome video former UPXCer Sean Thomas made from the conference championships last weekend. Be sure to get plenty of rest after watching because it's SICK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yTH-72w9rgk
The Angel of Death
The Angel of Death
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Awesome AWESOME Cross Country Video from WCCs Empty Re: Awesome AWESOME Cross Country Video from WCCs

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 pm

The Angel of Death wrote:Here is an incredibly awesome video former UPXCer Sean Thomas made from the conference championships last weekend. Be sure to get plenty of rest after watching because it's SICK.
That has got to be close to the best UP video I've ever watched. I actually got a lump in my throat from the pride I had witnessing the celebration scene first-hand, but on video it was even more intense.

Loved the music.....a lot better than all the rain drops and squishing we heard at the meet! Razz
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11236
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Awesome AWESOME Cross Country Video from WCCs Empty Re: Awesome AWESOME Cross Country Video from WCCs

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:08 pm

And with the win, the Pilots move from 17th to 9th in the USTFCCCA NCAA Division I Men’s Cross Country National Coaches’ Poll. (BYU dropped two spots, Oregon three)

1 Oklahoma State
2 Colorado
3 Stanford
4 Iona
5 Texas
6 Wisconsin
7 BYU
8 Oklahoma
9 Portland
10 Arkansas
11 Oregon

DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11236
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotram Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:32 pm

All GoPro I'm guessing. Love the shot at the end when the winners are announced.
Almost agree with that youtube comment.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:09 pm

What an outstanding video!! Way to go Sean and of course Coach Conner and the WCC Champ PILOTS!

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down