Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilots gear?

4 posters

Go down

Pilots gear? Empty Pilots gear?

Post by saebo98661 Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Is there anywhere else to pick up Pilots gear besides at the bookstore on campus? My wife and I are looking at getting our daughters some type of Pilot gear for Christmas this year.

Thanks in advance.

saebo98661
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Pilots gear? Empty Re: Pilots gear?

Post by Auto Pilot Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:42 pm

You can order from the bookstore online but thats about all I know. The University is very protective of their trademarks. That why you never see the Portland logo option available at many of the NCAA fan gear sites. Since I have no memories of "taking the field as (a Pilot) unforgetable", I view what few trips to the bookstore I have had like a Pilot Disneyland.

When Geezer or the rest of the web crawling junkies see you message you will get a definitive answer. If its Pilot related they know about it.
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 pm

Nah... the book store is about it. If you come to games they have a booth set up with some merchandise, but that's about it. It's possible you could find some random stuff here and there (I remember they had some shirts at Fred Meyers for a while), but that's pretty rare.

Here's the link to the UP bookstore... has most of the gear they have available:

http://uportland.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/BNCBHomePage?storeId=28051&catalogId=10001&langId=-1
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:45 pm

You can order items from the bookstore online. I really don't see any other places with Pilots gear around town. The Ducks and Beavers tend to dominate.

(there seems to be something wrong with the bookstore site. I'll put up the link when it works again)
(never mind. Stonehouse types faster than me. Very Happy )
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down