Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!! PANICKING!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!!

+3
Geezaldinho
Auto Pilot
FANatic
7 posters

Go down

HELP!!!  PANICKING!!!  CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!! Empty HELP!!! PANICKING!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!!

Post by FANatic Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Anybody got any benzos??? I can't stand these long waits between matches. I'm going berserk!!! affraid

(And you know berserk is not in my character!)

Actually, with my Norse roots, I have been called a "berserker" - but me thinks that is a compliment!
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!  PANICKING!!!  CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!! Empty Re: HELP!!! PANICKING!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!!

Post by Auto Pilot Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:40 pm

At our age spectrum, the energy to be Beserk is a good sign don't you think FANatic. I least you can walk over and take peek at the game. I am stuck in So Cal.

You know what though I am anticipating this game with unusual anxiety as I see it as a fulcrum for the season shifting from really hard teams (USC/UCLA) to relatively easy teams (no need to name names) back to worthy opponants. A good showing against Florida will reflect that we have maintained momentum gained from the USC victory on.
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!  PANICKING!!!  CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!! Empty Re: HELP!!! PANICKING!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!!

Post by Geezaldinho Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:48 pm

berserker: one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury.

alt: A crazed Norse warrior who fought in a frenzy; Injuriously, maniacally, or furiously violent or out of control.

Hmmmm....
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11803
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Definitely find those precious benzos.... The last thing we need is one of our own featured in some bizarre youtube video...

although some norse warrior clad in purple running around the games throwing fake M&Ms at the opposition could make for good entertainment
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:13 pm

You mean like this guy? HELP!!!  PANICKING!!!  CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!! Sportsupporter
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FANatic Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Auto Pilot wrote:
At our age spectrum, the energy to be Beserk is a good sign don't you think FANatic. I least you can walk over and take peek at the game. I am stuck in So Cal.
Auto - great point taken! It certainly is harder on you and others who don't live 3 blocks from campus and can't walk over to check on the gals any time you wish. (I am ashamed of myself.) Embarassed

Hey, wait a sec. I don't have to feel ashamed. I CAN'T just walk over there anymore anytime I want because my body/brain ain't working so well together this year...walked over there maybe 3 times this summer; get burned out real easy. So I watch the LiveStats screen and listen to audio of Pilots. Nobody talks to me at practices anymore - geezer might be on to something with his "berserker" comments... Rolling Eyes

GEEZER & ROCHIN - I'm simply on the floor laughing my fool head off right now. You guys are funnier than Groucho and Chico...HELP!!!  PANICKING!!!  CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!! Lol-045
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by FANatic Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Post Script: The word "berserk" is derived from the Norse' crazed, foaming at the mouth, warrior: "berserker". True. Really.
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Auto Pilot Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:49 pm

FANatic, If beserker works for you I am with you all the way. Come sit by me at the game I'll be the one bungy jumping from the Purple Pilot Blimp overhead.
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by FANatic Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Maybe I am having a false memory, Auto, but didn't you already do that at the UCLA game a few weeks ago?

I'm positive I saw the blimp - and yeah, there was a bungy... (oops, I'll say no more Auto. It's coming back to me now. You were totally commando! And quickly carted off to the jail, where Geezer posted bail the next day.) HELP!!!  PANICKING!!!  CAN'T WAIT FOR GAME!!! Lol-049

Anyone else recall this?
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Auto Pilot Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:12 pm

All I remember from that weekend is saying Im going to PDX on Friday and saying LAX on Tuesday.
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Fan Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Injury Report

• Halley Kreminski (hamstring), out

• Kendra Chandhoke (foot), out

• Jessica Tsao (concussion), probable

• Korie Nicholson (foot), probable
A_Fan
A_Fan
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Auto Pilot Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:01 pm

looks like Sweeney and Jackman to the rescue.
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:02 pm

FANatic wrote:Anybody got any benzos??? I can't stand these long waits between matches. I'm going berserk!!! affraid

y'know... I'm kind of surprised no one has mentioned beer as a solution.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by purple haze Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Gators make good handbags. Can't wait for the hunt.
purple haze
purple haze
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by aleppiek Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:29 am

C'mon Daddy needs a new pair of Gator Skin slippers.
aleppiek
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down