Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle @ Portland November 16th

+11
UPSoccerFanatic
Indigo Kid
keeper
Geezaldinho
Stonehouse
SoreKnees
Harry Redknapp
PurplePrideTrumpet
Dan No Yell
wrv
Psychotic
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seattle @ Portland  November 16th - Page 2 Empty Re: Seattle @ Portland November 16th

Post by purplehaze Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 am

One gauge I informally use is my level of comfort when certain players have the ball. For example, whenever Frisbee or Parker are controlling the ball, I am confident that they will make a smart decision. I am feeling that way with Wetherington, Viera and Boon too this post season. Sippel is a catalyst. I wish Garrett would put her in earlier sometimes. Good outcome last night.

purplehaze
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Seattle @ Portland  November 16th - Page 2 Empty Re: Seattle @ Portland November 16th

Post by Indigo Kid Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 am

This win was to me a matter of the Pilots wearing down Seattle. My wife and I were discussing how much chasing Seattle was doing and that they could not keep it up. I was surprised that even in the later stages however Seattle was doing pretty well. I think Illinois will be a very different type of team. But in the end the Pilots should prevail. I also like their chances against Nebraska both move through to meet each other.
Indigo Kid
Indigo Kid
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2