Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Coach Rose's Cancer Charity

2 posters

Go down

Help Coach Rose's Cancer Charity  Empty Help Coach Rose's Cancer Charity

Post by austinhansen Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 pm

As some of you may know ESPN and Infinity are having a contest to award $100,000 to the charity of one college basketball coach. Dave Rose made it to the finals, please go vote for him at espn.com/infiniti You can vote once a day until March 8th. Tell all your friends.

Thank you,
Austin Hansen

austinhansen
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Back to top Go down

Help Coach Rose's Cancer Charity  Empty Re: Help Coach Rose's Cancer Charity

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 pm

austinhansen wrote:As some of you may know ESPN and Infinity are having a contest to award $100,000 to the charity of one college basketball coach. Dave Rose made it to the finals, please go vote for him at espn.com/infiniti You can vote once a day until March 8th. Tell all your friends.
Well, I could, but instead of just voting for a coach (of another team), it would be great to know the charity.

I'll be more than happy to tell my friends, but I need to know what I'm telling them!!!!!!!!

Sheeesh!!

OBTW, welcome to PilotNation. Smile
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11095
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Help Coach Rose's Cancer Charity  Empty More information

Post by austinhansen Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Thanks for the reply, here is some information:

About the Childrens with Cancer Christmas Foundation

Founded by Mac Boyter, a cancer survivor who saw the needs of a family with a child battling cancer around the Christmas season, Children with Cancer Christmas Foundation was formed in 1998. CCCF has since provided assistance to approximately 250 families.

Rose and his wife Cheryl and the BYU basketball team have been involved with the charity for more than 12 years.

Read more about the foundation and the teams involvement. (byucougars.com/m-basketball/cougars-help-children-cancer-foundation)

See a photo gallery from this years party. (byucougars.com/m-basketball/photo-gallery-children-cancer-party)

Thanks for your help.

austinhansen
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Help Coach Rose's Cancer Charity  Empty Keep voting, WVU is trying to rig the vote

Post by austinhansen Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 pm

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=8746674&p=1

Oh and congrats on your win tonight!

austinhansen
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down