Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megan, Si; Stephanie, No!

+7
UPSoccerFanatic
A_Fan
Geezaldinho
GUPhantom
skip hobart
OldePilot
DoubleDipper
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Megan, Si; Stephanie, No! - Page 2 Empty Re: Megan, Si; Stephanie, No!

Post by keeper Wed Feb 15 2012, 13:06

I have a feeling my company (and my wife) have a policy that would not let me make these pictures my wallpaper. Crying or Very sad

keeper
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15 2012, 14:31

DoubleDipper wrote:As many of you know, there are a number of athletic women in this year’s SI swimsuit edition. But, what I didn’t know until my wife brought a copy home, soccer super star Alex Morgan is only wearing BODY PAINT, no fabric.
Is there a union for that painting work?

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Sat Feb 18 2012, 10:08

Megan and Stephanie, Si!

Sundhage names Algarve Cup roster

From the Sports Network:

United States Women's National Team head coach Pia Sundhage has named her preliminary 23-player roster that will travel to the 2012 Algarve Cup in Portugal, it was announced Friday.

Sundhage fielded a strong team for the latest edition of the tournament as the head coach included regular national team staples like Abby Wambach, Heather O'Reilly, Alex Morgan, Hope Solo, and Carli Lloyd.

The United States, which has been drawn into Group B, will open Algarve Cup play on Feb. 29 against Denmark. The U.S. will go on to face Norway on March 2 before finishing up group play against Japan on March 5. Its final group stage match will mark the country's first meeting with Japan since the 2011 Women's World Cup Final.

It is the 17th trip to the Algarve Cup for the U.S. Women, who have won the tournament eight times. They won the competition last year, defeating Iceland, 4-2, in the championship match.

U.S. Women's National Team Algarve Cup Roster by Position:

GOALKEEPERS: Nicole Barnhart, Ashlyn Harris, Hope Solo.

DEFENDERS: Rachel Buehler, Stephanie Cox, Whitney Engen, Meghan Klingenberg, Amy LePeilbet, Heather Mitts, Kelley O'Hara, Christie Rampone, Becky Sauerbrunn.

MIDFIELDERS: Shannon Boxx, Tobin Heath, Lori Lindsey, Carli Lloyd, Heather O'Reilly, Megan Rapinoe, Amy Rodriguez.

FORWARDS: Lauren Cheney, Sydney Leroux, Alex Morgan, Abby Wambach
Sadly, no Keelin.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11215
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2