Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilots against Ewe Dub

+3
DoubleDipper
ShipstadPilot11
Geezaldinho
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pilots against Ewe Dub - Page 2 Empty Re: Pilots against Ewe Dub

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:01 pm

up7587 wrote:I am concerned that if UK puts their mind to it, the Pilots may never get across the half court line in that game. But then, I am not known as an optimist. No
Pessimistically or optimistically, the reality is our guards are going to have to work hard to get it up the court against WSU and UK. Both teams are quick and athletic, and our guys have not shown they can handle the ball well against a pressure defense.

Seeing UW and GU fire in the three pointers yesterday was fun to watch (if you’re not a Pilots fan), but it is not going to work for us unless we can get someone to take the pressure off Nem. In the past we’ve had TJ and Jared to shoot or decoy – who’s it going to be this year? David is a freshman (but he is 4/9 Very Happy ); Tanner has been bothered by an ankle; and Korey hasn’t shown he can shoot. I love Derrick, but not outside the arc. Ryan and Dorian love to shoot the 3, but they’re a combined 2/9. So, is it Tim and Eric? Stay tuned!

DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11139
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2