Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Cruz at U20 Women‘s National Team Camp

4 posters

Go down

Michelle Cruz at U20 Women‘s National Team Camp Empty Michelle Cruz at U20 Women‘s National Team Camp

Post by Psychotic Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Michelle Cruz will be attending the first U.S. Under-20 Women’s National Team training camp of the new cycle in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. from January 15-22.

http://www.ussoccer.com/News/Soccer-Wire/2011/01/US-Soccer-Wire-Jan-10-2011.aspx

Psychotic
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Michelle Cruz at U20 Women‘s National Team Camp Empty Re: Michelle Cruz at U20 Women‘s National Team Camp

Post by SoreKnees Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 am

Interesting that she's listed as a forward. I wonder if we'll see her there next year.
SoreKnees
SoreKnees
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Michelle Cruz at U20 Women‘s National Team Camp Empty Re: Michelle Cruz at U20 Women‘s National Team Camp

Post by fan from afar Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 am

I'm betting attacking mid - I thought she looked very good there towards the end of the season, plus we have a lot of good forwards without her.
fan from afar
fan from afar
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by GUPhantom Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:17 pm

What of Chloe? She's a signifcant name missing on the list for a U20 or U23 camp? Did she decline? Is she a tweener? Healthy? Hope so!

GO PILOTS!!!
GUPhantom
GUPhantom
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Back to top Go down