Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody? Pilot vrs SDU game is on Direct Tv???

+2
Geezaldinho
MesaPilot1
6 posters

Go down

Anybody?  Pilot vrs SDU game is on Direct Tv??? Empty Anybody? Pilot vrs SDU game is on Direct Tv???

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Comcast Sports Northwest right? I keep looking through the Direct TV guide but am having a difficult time finding it...

MesaPilot1 Mad

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Anybody?  Pilot vrs SDU game is on Direct Tv??? Empty Re: Anybody? Pilot vrs SDU game is on Direct Tv???

Post by Geezaldinho Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 pm

MesaPilot1 wrote:Comcast Sports Northwest right? I keep looking through the Direct TV guide but am having a difficult time finding it...

MesaPilot1 Mad

Sorry Mesa, it doesn't look like it will be on TV. Here's the USD writeup on broadcasts.

TV/RADIO/INTERNET: Thursday's game will air on 4SD with Steve Quis & Jim Brogan. The game will also be broadcast on XX Sports Radio 1090 AM and San Diego 1700 AM, with Andy Masur calling the action. The pregame show begins at 7:15 pm. The game can also be heard via the internet at www.usdtoreros.com.

All access says it will be on the net, but I have my doubts. Los of times those things just don't pan out on all access. But here's the link DTR posted yesterday to get our hopes up.

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=usd&media=148745i

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11794
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR

Back to top Go down

Anybody?  Pilot vrs SDU game is on Direct Tv??? Empty Re: Anybody? Pilot vrs SDU game is on Direct Tv???

Post by PilotNut Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:07 pm

The CSN-NW web page (LINK) has the game listed for 7:30pm tonight...

And the SMC game 7pm Saturday night...

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:40 pm

I couldn't find tonights game either. But I did see an "Upcoming" for Saturday's game...on 690ish. Too lazy to actually turn on the TV and look for myself right now.
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MaizeBluePurple Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm

the only hope for people not on Comcast is that another one of the Comcast channels picks up the game from CS NW. People in Portland are familiar with the issue as CS NW is the main partner for the blazers and basically only Comcast carries it. (They cannot get Dish or DirecTV to pay their ransom.) Sometimes when UP plays one of the Calif teams CS West (I think) down there picks it up and you can see it on Dish/DirecTV.
MaizeBluePurple
MaizeBluePurple
***PilotFans Donor***
***PilotFans Donor***

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dholcombe Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:00 pm

I don't have cable or any other TV service yet at my new place. Anyone know somewhere in Beaverton/Aloha/Hillsboro area that might show these on TV for the price of a frosty beverage?

dholcombe
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Just about any sports bar should have it... there is no conflict with UO, OSU, or the Blazers tonight...

Other WCC games on TV tonight:
GU @ SMC, ESPN2, 8pm.
SCU @ Pepp, ESPNU, 8pm

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down