Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

travel savvy coach

2 posters

Go down

travel savvy coach Empty travel savvy coach

Post by upsailor Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 pm

For those who have not read the most recent twitters, coach rev left for phoenix on 7/26.
those in the area keep an eye out ashe maystrike again at dobson or some other hot bed of prep basketball. perhapps the guard that has been mentioned previously.the pilots did well in the area last year with campbell and so far this year with bailey

upsailor
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Back to top Go down

travel savvy coach Empty Re: travel savvy coach

Post by MesaPilot1 Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm sure Rev along with scouting the other players in the field will enjoy watching John Bailey play with the Joe Ward All-Stars in the tourney. I'm believe Rev or Staff will be down to AZ either to sign or watch John some more. Maybe they will spot another AZ prospect at this tourney, to watch in future visits to AZ.There's plenty of good JUCO ball down here and 2010 may require a JUCO to contribute right away without Nik,TJ, or Robin around. Either way the tourney's pretty stacked, I think it's even better then the players that have played at U of A in the past Cactus Classic's.

There is a bunch of talk how the players should be "burnt out" and tired after Vegas tourneys.I think this is from fan gossip ,bloggers,scouts and malingering from soft coaching staffs. These summer tourneys have been going on for years it's kinda late to start moaning about it now.Although I did read an interesting article about some of these sketchy tourneys. If RJ is out there I'll have to admit I picked it up off the Zagger brd. (There are a few guys on there that actually know some things and If you can tolerate their ego's or uncanny ability to compare the Zags to UCLA or North Carolina or Duke the site can be used as a pt of reference,but there are a couple of other WCC team sites that are good too ). However, generaly we only get exposed to their most negative contributer who faithfully reads our board and puts every team in the WCC and Country down except "HIS" team . I think we all know who that is right Stoney scratch.

That being said, MAYBE, Rev can find a diamond in the rough. not as talented as all these 4 and 5 stars but comes through at the end of the summer.

MesaPilot1

PS-Off to take my Rittalin

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

travel savvy coach Empty Re: travel savvy coach

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:20 am

Better living through chemicals. Stay mellow, Mesa.

P.S. our PDX temp is supposed to be within one degree of yours today. Brutal.

Back to top Go down