Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reveno Live at WCC Press Conference Tomorrow (Wed) @ 10 AM

5 posters

Go down

Reveno Live at WCC Press Conference Tomorrow (Wed) @ 10 AM Empty Reveno Live at WCC Press Conference Tomorrow (Wed) @ 10 AM

Post by Stonehouse Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:20 pm

The West Coast Conference will hold a press conference on Wednesday, July 22 at 10:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) to make a formal announcement regarding the future location of the WCC Basketball Championships. The announcement will be streamed live on WCCsports.com and will feature WCC Commissioner Jamie Zaninovich, University of Portland Men's Basketball Head Coach Eric Reveno and Saint Mary's College Athletic Director Mark Orr.

http://wccsports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/072109aaa.html

Reading between the lines, it looks like it will be the announcement of a multi-year deal with the Orleans. Which, in my opinion, is a great thing. I know most of us considered this a formality, but it's good to know it's officially official! Smile
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Reveno Live at WCC Press Conference Tomorrow (Wed) @ 10 AM Empty Re: Reveno Live at WCC Press Conference Tomorrow (Wed) @ 10 AM

Post by PilotNut Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Good news, if indeed at the Orleans. Again, everyone MUST plan to go. You have no reason not to! Wink

And how cool that Rev gets to be involved in the press conference!

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Reveno Live at WCC Press Conference Tomorrow (Wed) @ 10 AM Empty Re: Reveno Live at WCC Press Conference Tomorrow (Wed) @ 10 AM

Post by Stonehouse Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 am

Watched the press conference... 3 more years at the Orleans!!!

Reveno did a nice job... was funny and sounded genuine in his appreciation of having it at a neutral site and a good venue. Also mentioned how it's a nice recruiting selling point.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:40 pm

What are the dates...I am heading to priceline to book flights right now.

Loving this retirement thing! I can go where/whenever I want!
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by mattywizz Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 pm

OK, maybe I wil wait to look up flights. Kinda spendy right now. In fact, with the prices to fly out of La Crosse, I might just have to get my Pilot's license (now that's ironic...take that Alanis Morrisette...ok, maybe it's not, but certainly more than the good advice I just didn't take).

Or even better, Rochin54 and I talked about getting a tailgating van...I bet I could get a great deal right now on a windowless van. That would be the best roadtrip ever...although the first keg will probably be empty before crossing into Nevada.
mattywizz
mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Cool. We can arrive in masses in our Pilot Nation T-shirts.
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Where's my T-shirt??? Waaa.... Sad

I loved that that the internet feed was good. It was good for the team that Rev was there. Besides, he's there scouting all week.Every little bit of exposure he or the Program can get while there or anywhere for that matter is great.

MesaPilot1

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down