Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UP Men's Hoops Schedule 2009-10

2 posters

Go down

UP Men's Hoops Schedule 2009-10 Empty UP Men's Hoops Schedule 2009-10

Post by DaTruRochin Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Well since I already broached the subject I figured this probably deserved it's own thread. Here's what we know thus far:

November 27-29 - 76 Classic - Anaheim, CA (I'm assuming they give at least 2 games)

December 19 - @ Washington - Seattle, WA

Well so far so good, that guarantees we should have at least 3 games against teams with a strong RPI out of conference.

So Stoney, you up for a Thanksgiving road trip to LA?? (haha and you KNOW I'm not joking...)
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

UP Men's Hoops Schedule 2009-10 Empty Re: UP Men's Hoops Schedule 2009-10

Post by Stonehouse Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Oh I'm down! Though I think maybe we should just fly this time...

Here are other games I'm pretty sure we can pencil in, just based on home-and-homes:

* Oregon
* @Nevada
* Portland State
* @Idaho
* UC-Davis

Wouldn't be surprised if Idaho and Nevada were in the same road trip... would make a lot of sense.

I'm curious to see if Oregon State will schedule us. They bailed on us last year (Robinson chickened out basically, though in retrospect his team was obviously a lot better than he thought it would be last summer). I love playing all the Oregon D1 teams so I really hope OSU does. Oregon has been great about it for as long as I can remember and Oregon State used to be... let's hope Robinson will agree to get that series going again.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

UP Men's Hoops Schedule 2009-10 Empty Re: UP Men's Hoops Schedule 2009-10

Post by DaTruRochin Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 pm

I would also guess Seattle U would want to schedule us again... Although I'm not sure if playing them would help/hurt us in the long run (Or if it would even count in our record since they won't be full D-1 (or whatever it's called now) yet)
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down